SKUSA SUPERNATS

Home Forums General Discussion SKUSA SUPERNATS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Angel Ramirez
    Participant

I was wondering ❓ how many karters from Colorado are going to vegas this next week,looks like the superpro class is going to be very competitive to said the least.

stacey cook
    Participant

Critical Zone Racing:
    Ben Schermerhorn- Superpro KZ2
    Kody Adcock-Superpro KZ2
    Sabre’ Cook- Tag Jr.

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

This event is going to be AWESOME, no doubt about that! The superpro lineup alone is worth it. I’m leaving for the airport soon, i’ll try and post some updates & pics throughout the week depending on my internet access. I guess EKN is doing a live web cast at http://www.eKartingNews.com/live starting on friday if you want to follow at home.

Viva! :dance:

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Man,

Have you looked at the entry list for the Supernationals?

Super Pro = unbelievable, Tag Senior, the same. All the classes are amazing!

This event could be brewing up to be the greatest sprint kart ever contested in the USA!

Equally exciting is the opportunity for racers in and around the state of Colorado to earn entry into the Supernationals as well as having an opportunity to race National level events against other regions. This all leading up to the Great race in the desert.

It may take Skusa a few years to grow this and other regions, and it may not be for every racer, but watch what you see happen in Vegas and you get a feel for what they are about. It is possible to have true Regional racing here in Colorado with a Spring National and Summer National to prepare and calibrate your skills for the “big one”. With four Regional races, there is still plenty of calender for the local series to thrive.

Cool to see some “first timers” going to compete or just to spectate. There may even be a few racers out there that aren’t supporting Skusa but are going to see the spectacle, hopefully Skusa lives up to your expectations!!!

Have fun and Good Luck Colorado racers!!!

Rick

Angel Ramirez
    Participant

see you there guys we are leaving denver on saturday at 6:30 on the morning.
    Good luck to all the colorado racers.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

See you all there.

Here’s the Challenge for those that aren’t driving: Let’s pull off the Ronnie Woods/Keith Richards Marathon. They stayed up 6 days while gigging in NYC at the Garden. I figure since I’m not a Rock n Roll musician I’ve got 48 hours in mah body.
    Anyone wanna play? I’ll be at the craps tables (martini and stogie in hand),sports book, and bars. Cmon down. This is going to be fun. If ya can’t race in it at least we can have fun.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Gee Mike, I’ve been on a few several day runs myself, but it wasn’t all natural (if you know what I mean) turned 50 Monday but I’m still good for 48 hours. It’s the next 48 hours that are a little off.

Have fun on you first trip to the Supernationals, now you can see first hand why it is held in such high regard.

Please keep us updated with your photo journal, you can leave out the places that have poles from floor to ceiling!

Hows the excitement level for practice day? Make you want to go run with the big dogs? Think you can hang? I think you could.

Rick

Jim Keesling
    Participant

Hello,
    If you tune into http://www.ekartingnews.com/live, you can get all the practice times live, from E-karting news. The same way Racing the Rockies did it all season!!!

Also, good luck to the racers that are actually RACING in the Supernationals from Colorado!

Those wearing all colors, but more importantly, the ones that raced all year, and are going against the best.

Special mention to those hanging out in the Dog House this week…
    Brian Robson, Mitch Carey, Tyler Edwards, and Jack Bradley.

I too cant wait for the opportunities for next year. Racing the Rockies, back again as the top regional program, the Mile high Challenge, a great club level program, as well as 24 hours of The Track, Broncos Cheerleaders, Pepsi Center and much more to come. But most important, GOOD LUCK to the racers racing the SuperNationals.

I can’t wait to hear all the stories!

Race Safe and Fast!

Jim

Doug Haner
    Participant

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

Gee Mike, I’ve been on a few several day runs myself, but it wasn’t all natural (if you know what I mean) turned 50 Monday but I’m still good for 48 hours. It’s the next 48 hours that are a little off.

😆 😆

My thoughts exactly.

48 hours is nothing. After working 3rds the last 5 years I know I could pull that out easy.

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

Please keep us updated with your photo journal, you can leave out the places that have poles from floor to ceiling!

Hell no! Those are the important ones, besides the racing of course. Don’t forget to include the fauna there as well. 👿

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Your right Doug!

Ok Mikey. Give us a full journalistic report (ala Tom Jensen) but better!

You make have to sneak it in during the sober windows but you can do it.

Have fun man, don’t be beating on your brother too bad.

Rick

Most of all. Everyone have a fun and safe race week! We’ll be watching.

Jeff Welch
    Participant

Good luck, CO folks. Wish I could be there.

Jeff Field
    Participant

This is a lot of fun and hard work. Big names and little talk. Just wrench and drive.

Jansen had one big night, and then faded.

Doug Haner
    Participant

@Jeff Field wrote:

This is a lot of fun and hard work. Big names and little talk. Just wrench and drive.

Awesome, you’re racing right? Or are you tuning?

Whichever it is, good luck to you and all the rest of the Colorado folks out there.

Saw you got the kart sold, did you find some work? I know it’s not exactly what you’re looking for but I’m still keeping an eye out for you at DIA.

@Jeff Field wrote:

Jansen had one big night, and then faded.

😆 😆 😆

That’s what happens when you get old. I might have to come out next year just to show him how it’s done. 👿

Brad Linkus
    Participant

That was fun, looks like Cole got the best finish from CO. Nice job Colo racers, that was a great event. The Intrepids took the whole podium in SuperPro YEA! :clap:

Angel Ramirez
    Participant

This is a good video TAG SR MAIN EVENT.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.