Birel CR125 Shifter Kart with all my spares and supplies $6,000

Home Forums Classifieds Birel CR125 Shifter Kart with all my spares and supplies $6,000

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Quentin Zerangue
    Participant

I am selling My shifter kart that I purchased after years of racing in order to just get some seat time.   I have not raced this kart and it was only 2 seasons old when I purchased it.  Due to time constraints I was only able to get it out to the track  1 or 2  times a year, if that, so it has minimal hours on the engine and the chassis.  The Honda CR 125 engine was a spare and has a fairly fresh top end on it and a fairly fresh water pump rebuild in it.  It was originally a modified Banke Racing engine but now has all new stock electronics, including the stator.   The programable electronics are included.  The carb is a brand new stock Keihin PWM.  The engine runs very well and smooth as long as you have it jetted correctly…as with most shifter engines.  All jets needed for Colorado running will be included along with all my other spares pictured.  So much in terms of supplies and spares to list but to name a few not apparent by the photos…Top end parts, two heads, spare blue printed PWK carb that needs to be re-worked, Spare water hose and bits, Exhaust silencer packing,  Seat Braces, Seat mounting and adusment hardware, general hardware, Kart stand, extra fluids…2 cycle oil, Trans fluid, brake fluid, water wetter, Mix Right, 3 gallons of fresh un-mixed 110 octane Fuel, etc.  Sufice to say, you will have everything you need except for your wrenches to go running at the track…including the stand.

Quentin Zerangue
    Participant

This has been Sold.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.