Racing habits

Home Forums General Discussion Racing habits

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kirk Deason
    Participant

I stalled my car in traffic this morning and immediately threw my hand up so I wouldnt be run over at the ‘start’. Safety first, kids!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Now that’s funny!
    Did they wave the yellow flag?
    Hopefully, the car’s okay

Kirk Deason
    Participant

I threw up my hand and looked in the mirror to make sure the racer behind me saw me waving, hahaha. I laughed at myself and restarted the tow vehicle. My 93 subie is really on its last legs.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

sounds like it needs…

A BEER 8)

Doug Haner
    Participant

😆 😆 😆

Sheldon Potter
    Participant

Kirk’s comment reminded me that, even as a relatively casual karter, I’m nonetheless so taken with it that I refer to the corner at the end of my block as “turn one”.

Sheldon Potter

Greg Welch
    Participant

I designed a racetrack around my shop building, one for karts, one for cars. I can make an oval around my building if there are no cars in the parking lot in 17.1… Which is the track record over Ian Koentges by .05.

Doug Haner
    Participant

@Greg Welch wrote:

I designed a racetrack around my shop building, one for karts, one for cars. I can make an oval around my building if there are no cars in the parking lot in 17.1… Which is the track record over Ian Koentges by .05.

We have an oval in the basement, unfinished of course, for my 4 year old to race her bike, trike, and pedal cars with any friends that come over during the winter months. It’s been helpful so far trying to teach her the basics. And of course this is only for the kids, I have not ever once participated in the shenanigans. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.