New Guy!

Home Forums General Discussion New Guy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Iglesias
    Participant

My name is Jordan Iglesias and I just wanted to introduce myself to the Colorado Karting community. I will be racing with you guys in 2010. I purchased an Italkart chassis from a local guy and also a leopard motor. Already had the motor rebulit by Barry at Billet. Over the next few months I plan on stocking up on equipment, tools, extras, etc. in order to be ready to go. Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Will be running in Tag just not sure exactly what class of TAG since I am 29 years of age and weigh 175 lbs. I have hung around various events since I moved to Colorado a few years back and finally got the chance to pull the trigger on a kart. Anyways, look forward to being apart of the Colorado Karting community. Thanks again.

luis8060
    Participant

Welcome from International Brokers Racing Team.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Welcome.
    We’ve got a karter’s dream in tracks available to race and a lot of good eggs to race against. In the pits it’s all good and we’ll help you get your rig on the track vs. sitting on the sidelines watching. Good Cameraderie off the track and a very competitive attitude once the visor goes down. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else once the weather warms up.

Cheers,

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

Welcome to the fun Jordan. IMO you should work hard the rest of the winter enjoying lots of good food and drink. If your good you will have no problem becoming a novice Master at the young age of 29 years and 200 pounds and race in the class that can’t stop pulling their triggers. Good Luck

Doug Haner
    Participant

@Jordan Iglesias wrote:

My name is Jordan Iglesias and I just wanted to introduce myself to the Colorado Karting community. I will be racing with you guys in 2010. I purchased an Italkart chassis from a local guy and also a leopard motor. Already had the motor rebulit by Barry at Billet. Over the next few months I plan on stocking up on equipment, tools, extras, etc. in order to be ready to go. Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Will be running in Tag just not sure exactly what class of TAG since I am 29 years of age and weigh 175 lbs. I have hung around various events since I moved to Colorado a few years back and finally got the chance to pull the trigger on a kart. Anyways, look forward to being apart of the Colorado Karting community. Thanks again.

Masters requirement is 35 years of age or older, or 200lbs driver weight with gear.

Unless you’re rocking gear from the 50s, you should be in TaG Senior. I faced a similar dliema last year being 32 and roughly 190, and chose to race Senior to respect the rules.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen

Good Cameraderie off the track and a very competitive attitude once the visor goes down.

Good cameraderie, especially off the track. (as Mike is displaying in this photo)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.