BOB’S PARTY

Home Forums General Discussion BOB’S PARTY

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Angel Ramirez
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE , HAPPY TO SEE BOB AROUND, AND ALL THE KARTING COMMUNITY PULLING FOR ONE CAUSE, THANKS EVERY BODY.

Jeff Field
    Participant

Pretty amazing. Thanks to all.

Best wishes, Bob.

Jeff Welch
    Participant

Absolutely amazing turnout. It was great that Bob was able to make it. Huge props to the entire community for coming out, I even saw people who haven’t been involved in karting in a couple of years!

Curt Kistler
    Participant

That was the most amazing thing I have ever wittnessed. What a great day of celebration and hanging with a bunch of passionate motor heads.

My hat goes off to Rick and Lucy first of all.
    I had no idea how much effort they put into this until I helped Rick load the truck. Lucy had to have been cooking for three days straight!!!!! And the food was totally awsome!!!! Rick, what can I, or anyone else say, You Are The MAN! Go Kart, speakers, amp, mike, stands, cords, cables, posters, banners, tires, tools, ,,,,I can go on folks, but hopefully you all wittnessed it to.

Craig,
    Your passion to Bobs better health has paid huge benefits today. You have been right there at the front of the pack gathering everything necessary for this day to be a huge success. Even hurt with a bad wing you were right on top of every detail today, and great pick for a venue, The Skylark Lounge ROCKS. That was the perfect place to host this event.

Jay and Tammy,
    Thank you for being the perfect MC’s, food, prizes, lottery, everything you did today was perfect. I did not hear you both stop giving away prize after prize all day long. The kids had a great time due to your efforts, and everyone was having fun due to your planning and hard work.

The list goes on folks to the point where I stop here before I forget something or someone. The rest of the volunteers know who you are, and without all of your efforts this day would have not have been successful. All of the cooking, deserts, chips, trays…. I ate like a pig and loved every bit of it.

It was very good seeing Bob and his family all together. Bob looked good for as sick as he was, and I feel in my heart that today was the best medicine the man could have ever received. He will never forget what happened today and everyone should be happy for him.

Gotta go now, early flight out in the AM. Thanks to everyone again. This community has something very special going for it, and I am very proud to be part of it.
    Curt

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Wow!

Over 200 friends and racers gathered at a killer venue today to help Bob out! And help him out we did! Bob got a $14,000 shot in the arm today thanks to all of you! Not sure what Bob makes a year, but this will make up for a decent portion of what he’s missed while being down! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Words cannot express how good it feels to be a part of this amazing group of people. I would put this group up against any. When we all pull on the same rope, we can’t be stopped!

I’m so glad Bob is still with us! The infection he has sneaks up and takes people from us very quickly! He may be a little weak right now, but I’m telling you that is one scrappy son of a b__ch. Hopefully this will loosen some of the financial stress and let him get on with his recovery.

Relax Bob. Eat and nourish your body, your friends have your back.

I feel funny thanking everyone as it was everyone helping.

But I very humbly thank you anyway,

Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was the absolut most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. I have to thank you guys a million and a half for that. Bob has expressed that was the best day of his life. I love you all so much and I thank you for helping him

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

Wow, phenomenal. I couldn’t believe how well this event turned out, just amazing. Truly a first class event from the planning to the venue, to the prizes, and well…everything! Topped off by a great race. I was just blown away.

What a fantastic group of racers, tuners, mechanics, fans, family, and friends that we’ve got here. Thanks to everyone who participated, and hats off to everyone who put this all together. I think it goes without saying…but get well soon, Bob! :cheers:

Doug Haner
    Participant

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

Words cannot express how good it feels to be a part of this amazing group of people. I would put this group up against any. When we all pull on the same rope, we can’t be stopped!

+eleventybillion

You guys rock, let me tell you this was one hell-uv-an introduction to the karting community. The turnout and take-in was absolutely stunning. I can’t wait to get out to some races to meet and speak to the rest of you.

Thanks again to all of organizers. Especially Rick for putting together my new to me kart, I can’t wait to get her on the track.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cris Schureman
    Participant

Thanks Rick, Lucy,Jay and Tammy for puting on a perfect party- You all did a great job- top notch.

Anybody else behind the scenes thanks as well- The owners of the Skylark- Thank you Thank you Thank you-

Even a big thanks to Ryan Newman for making my sons day.

Good Time for sure

Cris

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great day for Bob & family!

That is what the Colorado Racing Family is all about! We have something special here and let’s keep building on it.

Just one helluva thanks to Rick, Jay, Tammy, Craig, Lucy, Skylark and the supporting crew.

Take care Bob and see you at the track!

Jay Jacobellis
    Participant

You guy’s rock!!!, I have been involved with some events that have made me feel good for what has been done or accomplished, but what happened yesterday was out of this world. It made me feel great. The kind spirit of all involved just reinforces my soul with the understanding that we can do amazing things if we put our hearts together. God bless all that helped, participated, contributed or just came to support.

The Jacobellis family

Cris Schureman
    Participant

@Jay Jacobellis wrote:

You guy’s rock!!!, I have been involved with some events that have made me feel good for what has been done or accomplished, but what happened yesterday was out of this world. It made me feel great. The kind spirit of all involved just reinforces my soul with the understanding that we can do amazing things if we put our hearts together. God bless all that helped, participated, contributed or just came to support.

The Jacobellis family

WELL SAID-
    THANKS AGAIN TO YOU AND TAMMY
    (yes I am shouting that one out)

Cris

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: I just got back from the Skylark Lounge. Scott the owner said thank you and wants to come out to a race and see some of the most caring people he has had the pleasure of meeting.

I talked to Bob today and he is still speechless which for Bob that tells you a lot about everything that happen yesterday.

I always knew that karting people were special. I now know why that is because bottom line we care about each others welfare.

I also heard that we should do this again next year. You now know about the Skylark Lounge have a Dayonta 500 party next year.

Kirk, I have your table. Craig

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.