Workers needed for RMax Grands –paid

Home Forums General Discussion Workers needed for RMax Grands –paid

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Angie MacEwen
    Participant

They do need more people, with and without track experience. Call me if you are interested. $100 per day.

Angie
    970-689-0502

Justin Mueller
    Participant

Well, at 3 hours a day that is $33.33 an hour well ok I am in I will work from 7am-10 am Can I be in charge of making the famous yeager bombs in matt’s mix cup Those always seem to either get the party started or for some end the party…………. :band :band

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

Don’t forget to stock up on the secret ingredient (Brakleen) 1st! And be sure it’s non-chlorinated – you don’t want to mess up Matt’s Ratio-Rite.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Whether the pay is good or not, it is definitely awesome to be a part of such a big national event They could still use a few more people, especially those who can be track corner workers.

Angie

Justin Mueller
    Participant

I will work turn 1 for the final event. Does anyone have a video camera??30 some odd hungry drivers in turn 1 Doesn’t get any better then that…

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Justin,
    You don’t have to wait for the finals to see the first turn action. Almost every heat race has some. yesterday the smallest field was the Mini Max, with 20 each time. The DD2s had 35, and the rest 25-30. come on out to the Dog Pound and see for yourself.

As for workers, thank you to all that have come out, we have Sergio, Angel, Mike Edwards, Tony, Mike Jansen, all jumping in to help. My mom and her husband are working the scales. A few more showing up for today and tomorrow, but room for more. A couple of strong quick bodies for Parc Ferme would help speed the process. We have been right on schedule except for the Wed rain delay – 30 minutes for the switch to rains.

Angie

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Angie, I’ll be out there on Saturday morning to help. I’ve had my daughter all week and this race is definitely not the place for her to be running around. I’ll be there by 7.

Kirk

David Watkins
    Participant

Hi Angie,

I’ll be there Saturday morning as well. I’ll stop by after work today to find out what time you guys need me. Dave

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Kirk and Dave, we are counting on you!
    Please be here at 7am and find me.

Thanks.
    Angie

:sun: :sun:

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

Angie,
    I’ll be there again tomorow for some more on-track fun!! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.