special thanks

Home Forums General Discussion special thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eddie Tseng
    Participant

As many of you already know, I had to leave the race unexpectedly on Saturday to fly back to California for my mothers surgery. She came through surgery just fine and is slowly headed towards recovery. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. That being said, I want to send a special thanks to all the people of PPKRC that helped my wife Cara (first time racer) stay on the track. She had one of the greatest experiences of her life because of you all. For those of you who are on the fence about running with PPKRC, I suggest you jump over the fence and come down and race with them. The people of PPKRC are second to none. The people are great, the Track layouts are awesome and the friendships are priceless. Special thanks to Tim, Gerald and Dennis for being Cara’s pit crew

Curt Kistler
    Participant

@Eddie Tseng wrote:

As many of you already know, I had to leave the race unexpectedly on Saturday to fly back to California for my mothers surgery. She came through surgery just fine and is slowly headed towards recovery. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. That being said, I want to send a special thanks to all the people of PPKRC that helped my wife Cara (first time racer) stay on the track. She had one of the greatest experiences of her life because of you all. For those of you who are on the fence about running with PPKRC, I suggest you jump over the fence and come down and race with them. The people of PPKRC are second to none. The people are great, the Track layouts are awesome and the friendships are priceless. Special thanks to Tim, Gerald and Dennis for being Cara’s pit crew

Eddie,
    So happy to hear your mother is pulling through and is going to recover. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. I am sure that you being there was a great comfort to her.
    The folks at PPIR did do a great job and watching Cara on the podium with all the other girls was something special for all of us. We missed seeing you pound the 4-stroke shifter around the course, but I know you will be there at the next round.
    Till then, keep us posted on your mothers progress.

Curt

Roger Miller
    Participant

Eddy great to hear that your mother is doing well, we missed you out there, but with that said we have a new Tseng to watch, wow she did awesome and it was a pleasure to see her on the podium with the other ladies. I can’t say enough about Tim and the others, not only did they help your wife but they were also helping Nicole. It just goes to show the type of folks running with PPKRC, our future looks bright, every race we attract new members and others who are starting to see what we are all about, the words getting out. Eddy, you’re a big part of why this club is gaining new members and has the reputation of being family type of club. Eddy, our prayers and thoughts are with your mother and family and hope for a speedy recovery.

Roger

Eddie Tseng
    Participant

Thanks Curt

[email protected]
    Participant

Very nice, Eddie, and I hope all is well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.