SNOW go away !!

Home Forums General Discussion SNOW go away !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone needs to do a sun dance or something!! :crazy

Anonymous
    Inactive

This weather is making me :barf
    I guess we’ll just have to settle for some :type: while dreaming of :green, :driver and :win

In the mean time… :cheers: :wine

Almost forgot. Here my sundance
    :sun: :sun: :sun: :star :star :taz :taz :wave :wave :wave :taz :taz :star :star :sun: :sun: :sun:

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

Whoa somebody likes to use the little smiley Guys 😀 ( notice 1 just 1)

Anonymous
    Inactive

well the smilies definitely brought joy to my snowstorm! :sun:

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Just rolled out of bed and looked out my window. Looks like another bad day here in Cancun. 85 and breezey! Oh well, I will just need to keep the ball down a little lower to keep it on the fairway. Hopefully my sunburn will not peel too bad. I will be thinking of all you penguins!

Doug Welch
    Participant

This morning I got up at 5:00 am to blow the driveway clear of another 3/4 of a foot of snow. It was only 12 below and blowing hard. All because some customer wanted to come in and build a go kart they won’t be able to drive for weeks!

Oh well, I leave for Florida next week to a bit of racing.

stacey cook
    Participant

Track is clear over here do da, do da,track is clear over here do da…. 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

That picture is awesome, wishing we can be down there!! :sun: :bow

Brad Linkus
    Participant

The high for Grand Junction is going to be 28 today. At 70mph the wind chill temp is about 1. I would rather be with Curt even though I have never played golf do da do da.

stacey cook
    Participant

I didn’t say that the weather was good just that the track was clear do da… a good set of snowmoblie gear should do the trick.. :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

At least the snow allows all of the shops and tuners to take their time and do good work so we can kick the tires and lite the fires in a few weeks (i hope) :dance: :idn: :co

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Here’s a question for y’all.

When was the last time you worked on your kart?
    Even with a Kerosene heater in my garage its been since the middle of November for me. Radiator, wheels, sidepods off the kart. It’s sad I’m tellin ya :idn:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike Jansen wrote:

Here’s a question for y’all.

When was the last time you worked on your kart?

Hmmm, I was working on it Monday. It’s a nice and toasty 60degrees in my garage right now 😛

Jim Keesling
    Participant

OK…Monday, chasing Mickey in his rotary around the Track in 30 degree’s We both almost got frost bite on our hands, but lap times were in the low 56’s.

We would let the hands warm up for 10 min. and head back out, only to drive into the snow bank going slow on the track entrance. The tires were so cold again, the karts would not turn. 5 laps later, we could get back on it.

We should be open again later tomorrow after the sun melts the blowing snow.
    Stay tuned…
    Jim

Brian Robson
    Participant

Jim get the Buffalo Turbine and Matty working. The track should be clean and green in no time! All you need is pump gas and Jager :cheers:

BR

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.