ROLL CALL …………….

Home Forums General Discussion ROLL CALL …………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ron Rudolph
    Participant

How about a Roll call for all Colorado Karters?
    What class will you run?
    What Series?

Class : Tag Jr, S5

With the amount of races this year and a limited disposible income, this year will be a challenge to attend much more. If able will consider some club events.

Series: The CSC and Race The Rockies events.

Ron Rudolph
    Ryan Rudolph “2008 Mini Max CSC Champion”
    Tag Jr : Arrow /Leopard
    S5 : 10yr old Energy chassis ( former 1998 Skusa 80cc Jr champ ) / Ebay Cr125. 8)

Terry Von Tilius
    Participant

The plan… Tag Masters in the “Mile High Challenge”. Depending how the tax returns come out etc.

The back up plan. Open Class in the “Mile High Challenge”.

Maybe a race or two at IMI’s club series. (Masters or Open… see above)

Brad Balderston
    Participant

class s5 Race the Rockies

Doug Welch
    Participant

We are doing customer support only at the local races. We do not intend to enter either Jeff or Greg at any local race. We will do enough RMax races to qualify for the Grands. We have not picked a home series yet.

Jeff is available for tuning this year. If anyone wants a SuperPro level driver as a tuner, give him a call.

Greg is also available for tuning help at most local races.

Greg Johnson
    Participant

TaG Masters

IMI Club/ CSC

Chris Wogrin
    Participant

2 S5’S, 1 Tag jr., 1 125 Masters, all Race the Rockies and CSC
    The Wogrins

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

All TAG Masters

Spun a crank bearing in my Rotax :bang

As most of you know, it is cheaper in the long run to replace a 3 year old Rotax, than it is to do a complete rebuild, particularly given the new mods, i.e. gears and clutch… Hope to see you all again by 5 April.

Respectfully
    Eddy Wyatt
    #4 Arrow/Eng?
    Black Dog Racing

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eddy, I thought you were moving up-no fair!

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Rich

Move up to where????? We’re in the best class in the state!!!!!!! I guess I could go chase Gordon or Deshon…. Nah, TAG Masters has more competitors, more fun in my humble opinion.. Why would I want to miss another opportunity to battle with you. Dude, that was so much fun back and forth passing each other at IMI last year. You got under me on the last lap, good drive my friend.

Regards
    Eddy
    #4 Arrow/Eng?
    Black Dog Racing

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally agee, Eddy :box :cheers:

Anthony Giannone
    Participant

TaG sr. 125 Spec?? :bang

All the track clubs some imi clubs gj clubs csc and race to the rockies

New CRG ROAD REBEL ROK TT

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Anthony

I’ve been by your Dad’s shop. Saw your new weapon, looks awesome.

Look ahead and good luck this year!

Regards
    Eddy

Anthony Giannone
    Participant

Thanks

I Can’t wait to get back out there and start driving i feel like a nascar driver with no testing so far
    😥

Doug Haner
    Participant

This no0b is gonna try for a full IMI Club Series season in TaG Senior. Unless I get fatter. :puke

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

Argh. This sucks, i’m still unemployed (laid off in Nov)! If this keeps up much longer, my racing budget is going to be even more shoestring this season. To make matters worse, my Dad is unemployed too (also laid off). I need sponsors….

But when I do race, it will probably be in a Rotax series (still undecided on which one) in Rotax International/Senior. The Rotax Max Challenge seems the most cost-effective to me, thanks to the longevity/consistency of the new D2 Mojos. Sounds like you can honestly run up front on used tires, and they only drop off by a couple tenths after multiple heat cycles. That’s a winner to me. MG Yellows are great, but they get too expensive.

Maybe a couple of TaG races if I find employment. Really would like to get over to Grand Junction this year, I love it there. The temp-track race on the Racing The Rockies tour is something i really want to do, too. Really itching to get out, I haven’t been in a kart since the Machismo 500 at the Supernats in November! 😥

It is very tempting to spend my unemployment money on tires. Hmm…. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.