Need a hotel room for GJMS?

Home Forums General Discussion Need a hotel room for GJMS?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Joe Rosse
    Participant

Because of Pat’s broken arm , we won’t be going to the CSC race this weekend. 😥 I have a room with 2 queens reserved at the Doubletree for $79/night for Friday – Monday (i.e., 3 nights). I’m about to cancel the reservation, but if someone needs the room let me know and I’ll see if I can get the reservation transferred.

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

hold on pat. i might need one

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

sory joe, i meant joe

stacey cook
    Participant

Joe, what happened to Pats arm? is he ok?

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

never mind joe i think i got somthing worked out

Joe Rosse
    Participant

Stacey,

Would you believe that he was heading into Turn 1 at the Track, 3 wide, executed a successful pass on the outside, and then had a prairie dog jump into his path, resulting in a triple barrel roll in which he landed on his left arm and broke it!

Nah, I wouldn’t either. 😆 Truth is that he fell off a goalpost at school, landed on his wrist, and broke the radius bone at the growth plate. He’s now in a cast from thumb past his elbow, with a pin holding the break together. Sounds like he’ll be in that another 2 – 6 weeks, which certainly cuts into the racing season. 😥

Don’t even ask what he was doing on the goalpost….

Anyway, Eric Cody was able to make use of the hotel room. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

stacey cook
    Participant

Joe,

That is a bummer!! I can relate, I have broken both wrists twice.. was in a cast on my left wrist for 2 years…. being young and really dumb I had the doc form the cast to my handlebars so that I could keep racing. raced the whole season and the final race of the year broke the other wrist.. not a big deal until you need to go to the bathroom 😥

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Thats when you really find out who your friends are. :censored

stacey cook
    Participant

I had a few shitty days 😳

Mike Jansen
    Participant

@stacey cook wrote:

I had a few shitty days 😳

No pun intended eh Stacey??? 😀

cgordon
    Participant

Joe,

I hope Pat gets well quickly. I can relate!

Charles

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Charles,

I think you would have cleared the goal post!

We are really going to miss both of you racing. Just won’t seem quite the same.

Rick

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.