More karting on the tee-vee

Home Forums General Discussion More karting on the tee-vee

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Garrick Mitchell
    Participant

Not a lot of notice, but oh well… Makes me wish my DVR was online so I could tell it to record this today… 😥 Let’s hope the Masters re-air as indicated.

http://www.ekartingnews.com/news_info.php?n=7322

The Masters Division racing from the All-Stars Karting Classic event from the PRI Show in Orlando will air today (January 3) on the Versus Network (formerly known as OLN) at 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time. The race will tentatively repeat on Tuesday, January 9 at 2:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (check local listings for re-air times).

The Masters Division race will feature motorsports stars such as Bryan Herta (IndyCar/ALMS), Buddy Rice (IndyCar), Anthony Foyt IV (IndyCar/NASCAR Busch), Wayne Taylor (Grand-Am), Doug Herbert (NHRA), Steve Johnson (NHRA), Ron Capps (NHRA), Larry Dixon (NHRA), Alex Tagliani (ChampCar), and Memo Gidley (Grand-Am).

The Karter Division race, featuring top pilots from the Snap-on Stars of Karting presented by the IRL will air on Wednesday, January 10, at 3:30 P.M. Eastern Time. The Karter race will tentatively re-air at 2:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 16 (check local listings for re-air times).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.