McLaren Excluded from 2007 and 2008 F1 Championships

Home Forums General Discussion McLaren Excluded from 2007 and 2008 F1 Championships

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Field
    Participant
    Garrick Mitchell
    Participant

Whoa Nellie! $100 million! Dunno what else to say. :idn:

Sounds like the 2008 season might still be salvageable, although it may be awfully tough at this stage to design the appearance of impropriety out of next year’s car. I’ll volunteer to be one of the independent experts… :loony:

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Maybe some of these guy’s would like to do tech in GJ……

UfDa, that fine makes the NASCAR guys look like the Hillbilly’s they are. Just chump change for the McLaren camp.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Cheaters never prosper and McLaren only have themselves to blame.
    Now watch Alonso jump back to Renault at his choosing since his contract will have outs due to issues like this.
    So, perhaps he won’t be Hamilton’s teammate next year…

Wow…

Les Prins
    Participant

@Curt Kistler wrote:

UfDa, that fine makes the NASCAR guys look like the Hillbilly’s they are. Just chump change for the McLaren camp.

Is this what Norwegians think of NASCAR?

If my son reads this thread, I’ll have to explain what this means even though I am not sure myself. Both of my sons and I are big fans NASCAR as you can see by there karts…

Curt Kistler
    Participant

@lprins wrote:

@Curt Kistler wrote:

Is this what Norwegians think of NASCAR?

If my son reads this thread, I’ll have to explain what this means even though I am not sure myself. Both of my sons and I are big fans NASCAR as you can see by there karts…

I love NASCAR too lprins. Ask anyone who the only Jeff Gordan fan is, and willing to admit it. I was referring to what F1 thinks of NASCAR. Typical F1 teams and drivers do not think too highly of anything not CIK FIA. Even though some F1 drivers are starting to come here for big bucks.
    Come on over some time and we will tell you where the #22 comes from on our kart.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Curt Kistler wrote:

UfDa, that fine makes the NASCAR guys look like the Hillbilly’s they are.

Is that really necessary? My wife and I are NASCAR fans and we have college degrees and professional jobs. So do my friends who enjoy stock car racing. A good many drivers and crew chiefs have technical degrees as well.

Racing is racing. Why insult people who happen to enjoy a different kind than you do?

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Just for the record:
    NASCAR demographics are better than any other racing organization. At least it was that way 4 years ago when research was done pertaining to what’s best.

That still doesn’t change my preference for F1 however…

Ian
    Participant

Everyone stop being so sensitive! 😥 Move on. :cheers:

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

Hmm…if McLaren copied Ferrari, wouldn’t they logically be slower??

I’m so mad I’m going to sell my entire Ferrari collection :evil:.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kurt

Does that include your Ferrari undies and jammies? 😆

Drew

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

Well, those are a couple of the more expensive pieces in the collection, yes.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Kurt Freiburg Posted:

Well, those are a couple of the more expensive pieces in the collection, yes.

Drew Kunter Posted:

Kurt

Does that include your Ferrari undies and jammies?

Drew

Those may be “Game Worn” items, significantly increasing their value Drew.

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

Have you seen how much Lewis’s used driving suits are going for on ebay??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.