KART RACING FOR HEROES

Home Forums General Discussion KART RACING FOR HEROES

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: A small up date Feb is Unser’s first heroes race see previous post for details. The second race along with the first leg of the Two Track Championship is June 13th not the 14th as shown on the karter calender. Please change the calender
    The second race is at The Track on August 22. They are both night races. Please mark your calenders and plan on attending these exciting events.

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929

richardhensley
    Participant

I updated the calendar, please check it out Craig

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Thanks for the up date hope you can make the races
    Craig

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Greetings All

:direct The place to be next Sunday is Unser Racing for the “Kart Racing for Heroes” event. The Mansfield’s, their crew and the Unser Racing staff put on a real quality event showing much support and respect to our Heroes: Army, Navy, Air Force, State Law Enforcement, Fireman, Wounded Warriors and AMT first responders. Hope I didn’t leave anyone out.
    Come on out and join us.

Respectfully,
    Eddy
    :co

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: YES It is that time. Sunday doors open 8:30am Sign in at 9:00am fun to follow. Must be on time.
    Snow or not indoor track everyone drive and arrive safe,

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929.

Greg Welch
    Participant

We have decided to have our kart shop OPEN this Sunday from 10a – 1p. Any of you attending the Heroes race that have yet to visit our shop will have the perfect chance to this weekend. Hope to see a big turnout for this and see you all there!

Greg Welch
    Participant
    Jon Romenesko
    Participant

Cool! I was bummed that I couldn’t make this year’s event, its always a great way to kick off the season. Looks like the turnout was good even with the snow.

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Yes good showing even with the snow. Missed everyone who couldn’t make the event. I understand mother nature is in charge and everyone’s safety is the first concern.

I hope that you can make the two track championship series.
    Grand Junction June Saturday 13th night race
    Centennial August Saturday 22 night race

Total points at both tracks for classes determines winners

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Nice piece from Denver CBS. Looking forward to the next one with some better weather for travel. Hope you all had a great time.

Respectfully,
    Eddy
    :co

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.