IMI SUNDAY

Home Forums General Discussion IMI SUNDAY

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Justin Mueller
    Participant

YO, Brad Will the race be going counter clockwise???Will the track be run this way for practice this week before the race??? Thanks Look forward to the new Pavement :cheers:

Kirk Deason
    Participant

I’m looking forward to BIG AIR over the rumored jump. I’ll be there practising on saturday.

Team HARDKart Dominator doesn’t care WHICH direction, we know we’ll be policing the rear of the field with Flair and Style. Watch out TaG Masters, I’ll be doing a pre-grid style check to ensure all suits are clean and helmets are polished. Gold chains are mandatory. (see avatar)

Kirk

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Pretty sure we are going to be going clockwise. They alternate each race there. The first one was clockwise, the most recent was counter clockwise… so this one should be cc. The track should be running that way this weekend for practice, too.

Angie

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Brad,

Did they grind down the jump?
    Clockwise it is.

Kirk,

The only gold showing up Sunday will be my gold lame manthong…
    I could change my mind though for a price… What kinda beer you totin’ ’round??? 8)

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen Posted: Mon 06 18, 2007 3:44 pm Post subject:

Kirk,

I could change my mind though for a price… What kinda beer you totin’ ’round???

Better bring the Bronze manthong Mikey. We’re back on our game!

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Oh ya, You’ll be on Mg’s and in Tag…. nevermind!!!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

I was thinking of running a set of used Mojos just to see what all the fuss is about.

Kinda reminds me of all the hubba hubba with Van Halen.
    Roth vs. Haggar…

Brad Linkus
    Participant

The track will not be ground for a couple of weeks. Because of that we are going to run the track clockwise. The bump does not get you off the ground in that direction. Practice will be clockwise all week also.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

So, you don’t say which side you were on for that one Mike…
    Roth, or Hagar?

:sun:

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen Posted:

I was thinking of running a set of used Mojos just to see what all the fuss is about.

New or used doesn’t seem to make much difference. Don’t need to worry about bicycling with the Mojo, they lack a little in side grip.

Jansen, you’d probably be better off taking the tires off of your kart stand for those off road excusions you like to take!!! See below!

And on a serious note. Congrats on your points leading performance so far. There ALL gunning for you now!!!

Kirk Deason
    Participant

@Mike Jansen wrote:

Kirk,

I could change my mind though for a price… What kinda beer you totin’ ’round??? 8)

Jansen, since you are the big WINNER, you are permitted to wear the gold. Gold is for winners. And I’ll be bringing Pabst Blue Ribbon, it matches my kart. Blue Ribbons are for winners, too.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Van Roth was my guys. Much more raw and kicked butt. Of course, Van Haggar did have some seriously kick butt stuff too. What I’ve realized over time is Eddie’s such a freak. If he’d have quit the drinking years ago perhaps he’d have realized either one is good and set aside the ego and they’d still be playing! But when you’re not clear you think Cherone or your son is the answer…. NOT

I’ve changed my thoughts. Since I have the target now on my back I think gold is going to be replaced with kevlar since everyone’s gunnin’ for me now 8)

But I’ll take a PBR. I haven’t had one of those since… the time I had a Schlitz or Hamm’s

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.