help me cuz im dumber than a box of rocks

Home Forums General Discussion help me cuz im dumber than a box of rocks

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    hotwheels1517
    Participant

Spencer,

I will offer the brake system at the great price of “FREE”. There is only one condition I have. If you decide to build the kart it needs to be 75% complete before I will give the parts to you. The only reason there is a condition is that the parts are of value, and could be re-sold to someone that has a kart. I will also say good brakes are a necessity not an option. It does no good to go fast if you cannot stop.

Brian Moore

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

By the way, so that everyone doesn’t get the wrong impression from Spencer’s modesty, he’s really very sharp, and has driven racing machinery (including shifter karts) before.

He even came out to the Greeley Grand Prix to watch us.

So be generous with your support, as always (like Brian).

Greg Welch
    Participant

If you came to the Greeley Grand Prix does that mean you live up here? I’ve assembled around 100 gokarts of my own, ones for JB including all his rentals, and my dad (Shockwave Karting). I live in Greeley and would love to help make a kart come to life!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You going to school up there Greg? How’s it going?

Greg Welch
    Participant

Oh school is going well. I’m too far away from anything racing related though. I really like UNC though.

Taylor Broekemeier
    Participant

gettin’ used to the smell yet Greg? Transfer to CSU, we’ve got the hottest girls and they don’t smell 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

brian that is very very generous of you, thank you so much.. ill let u know my progress on it, so far i am about half way done with my frame.
    ya i live up here in g-town, and it dosent smell. least not for me….
    taylor- my sister goes to USC and ive been to csu many a time, them california girls…..damn!
    Greg- you should pm me, cause youve assembled bout 100 times more got karts than me..
    thanks for the support
    spencer

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.