Greeley Planning Meeting

Home Forums General Discussion Greeley Planning Meeting

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The first meeting for the 2nd Annual Greeley Grand Prix is set for Thursday, February 1st. at 7:00pm.

52 W. Springer Dr.
    Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
    (Dewey’s will let us use the meeting room for free, but expect us to buy food and drink, so please bring your hunger, thirst, and wallet.)

Dewey’s is located just south of C-470 and Broadway. Exit C-470 onto Broadway headed south. Springer is the 2nd right. Dewey’s will be the first left after you turn onto Springer.

The meeting is open to anyone and everyone. Those that helped last year will tell you that there is alot of work to be done to pull this race off, so the more the more the merrier.

So will be there besides Rusty, Scott, and myself?

Drew

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

Hey Drew i might come.

Tony LaPorta
    # 20 TaG Jr
    ” Only the weak need Help”

Ian
    Participant

I’m in, just send a reminder.

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

Our meeting isn’t right after the hocky coach meeting again, is it? I don’t think the porch at the Italian place is a viable back-up plan this time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a reminder, the Greeley Grand Prix planning meeting is tomorrow, Feb. 1st at 7:00.

The location is : Dewey’s All American Grill
    52 W. Springer Dr.
    Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
    (Dewey’s will let us use the meeting room for free, but expect us to buy food and drink, so please bring your hunger, thirst, and wallet.)

Dewey’s is located just south of C-470 and Broadway. Exit C-470 onto Broadway headed south. Springer is the 2nd right. Dewey’s will be the first left after you turn onto Springer.

Come one come all!!!

Drew

Brad Linkus
    Participant

Drew, are you forgetting the word “don’t”?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahhhhhh…..Nooooo….? I’ve been married just shy of 20 yrs. I’m very familiar with the word don’t, as in …”Don’t touch that!”, “Don’t even think about it!”,”Don’t start with me.”, Don’t think your getting som…..never mind, it’s a family show.
    However, I’m not quite sure what “don’t” applies. Can you clue me in?
    😯 Look there is another Don’t, as in, “Don’t have a clue!”

Just call me CD (Clueless Drew)

Anonymous
    Inactive

We can expect you to buy the food and drink! Thanks Drew.

That’ll sure help the turn out :cheers:

Brad Linkus
    Participant

Anonymous
    Inactive

Drew Kunter
    However, I’m not quite sure what “don’t” applies. Can you clue me in?

Drew Kunter
    (Dewey’s will let us use the meeting room for free, but expect us to buy food and drink, so please bring your hunger, thirst.)

Come one come all!!!

Drew

I think it is somewhere between the “but expect us to buy” and “come one come all” How generous. The GGP LLC must be looking pretty strong!

You really know how to get racers motivated! :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok….so my Brain is frozen. Guess I was thinkin’ of a coffee house I know that charges $25.00 per 2 hours and expects you to buy drinks and munchies.

Rick, I’ll buy the the first plate of wings. We’ll put them in the middle of the table and see what happens. 😆

Drew

Anonymous
    Inactive

Drew Kunter Posted:
    Guess I was thinkin’ of a coffee house I know that charges $25.00 per 2 hours and expects you to buy drinks and munchies.

$25.00 for 2 hours of what? 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

Settle down there…..it’s a Christian Bookstore that offers there conference room for $25.00/2 hours. Now on the other hand if you need a good massage…. I know someone who is very good (and legit) at about $45.00. :cheers:

Rusty Newberry
    Participant

🙂 The abundance of our wonderful liquid sunshine as well as the balmy temps will obviously make travel to the meeting a little dicey.
    Fortunately many of you called earlier and I was able to discourage any travel tonight.
    We will try again next week and hope the weather is a little more copperative.

Rusty

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.