GGP Website Updated

Home Forums General Discussion GGP Website Updated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Rusty Newberry
    Participant

:sun: The website has been updated. Track layout, entry form and general info is available for you.
    More will be added in the next few days.

Rusty

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

http://www.greeleygrandprix.com/

Good work Rusty. Still trying to rearrange some family obligations!

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Rusty or whoever……Will Greeley run in the rain, if so what tires will be required?

Thanks
    Mikey

Mike Edwards
    Participant

I guess information is on a “need to know basis”, and I don’t need to know!! :idn:

Mike Edwards

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Mike. Don’t get mad. Just use the internet.

Here’s how i figured it out:
    step 1: click on the link just above your post, it says Greeleygrandprix.com or some other craziness.
    step 2: click on RULES.
    step 3:follow the link to the rules for the CSC
    step 4:read the last line of the rules where it says “We will race in wet conditions, except for the Kid Karts and Junior 1 classes.”

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Kirk…………….I did that long before I posted my question. Did you see a brand listed? My point is this should be listed before the race so no one is suprised when they show up to race.

Racing is all about the details.

Mike

Kirk Deason
    Participant

@Kart45 wrote:

Kirk…………….I did that long before I posted my question. Did you see a brand listed? My point is this should be listed before the race so no one is suprised when they show up to race.

Racing is all about the details.

Mike

Fair enough, but by failing to specify a brand for wet weather tires, the implication is that the tire brand will be open. I for one am gonna cross my fingers and hope for sunshine so I don’t have to spend another 300 bucks on a set of tires and wheels that MIGHT be used.

Rusty Newberry
    Participant

:sun: Very astute assumption Kirk.

Rain tires are not spec’d.
    Must be manufactured rain tires.
    No grooved slicks are allowed.

Any other questions Mikey?

Rusty

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Rusty……After my original post didn’t get an answer after 4 days, I called Jay Jacobellis and he cleared it up. (Thanks again Jay) A large number of the racers in Colorado haven’t raced in the rain so on behalf of the silent majority I bumped my post although I already new the answer.

I just didn’t want a new racer to show up having bought something they though they could use and be upset…..Call me stupid or what ever, I have learned not to assume anything.

In most cases, too much information is never a bad thing.

Mikey “asking one stupid ass question after another” Edwards

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Mike, my original reply might have seemed a bit harsh. I just don’t believe in emoticons (smilies). I meant no offense.

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Kirk…….None taken, I was just trying to explain my point.

Mike

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Kirk_Deason Posted:
    Mike, my original reply might have seemed a bit harsh. I just don’t believe in emoticons (smilies). I meant no offense.

Kirk,

I think it’s the avatar. It is so serious that all of your post come off sorta harsh. There are no smilies that could out weigh your stuffy avatar. I could be way out of line but it is a casual observation. :crazy

Rick

Mike Jansen
    Participant

That settles it, I’m going back to the manthong avatar. Y’all are taking things way too seriously…

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Rick, my avatar is annoyed at your excessive emoticonication.

Jansen, if you put Borat up there again, Orion (my avatar and nom de geurre) will e-walk down to the beach and slap him so hard his mustache falls off. Then he’ll take Mikeala and the other hottie back to the polyester palace where he MIGHT have to remove the mask!! Feel me?

Orion
    Team HardKart Dominator
    Fightin for last with flair

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Kirk_Deason
    PostPosted: Thu 04 26, 2007 5:36 pm Post subject:
    Rick, my avatar is annoyed at your excessive emoticonication.

O.k. Kirk,

I’d ask you not to use words you can’t spell, but apparently you have a more advanced see and spell than I. Don’t make me whip some extreme emoticonication on you. (Lord knows I can push that button) And PLEASE don’t get your polyester in a bunch and for sure don’t remove the mask or hair. Oh the humanity!

Kirk_Deason
    PostPosted:
    Jansen, if you put Borat up there again, Orion (my avatar and nom de geurre) will e-walk down to the beach and slap him so hard his mustache falls off. T

Kirk,

Please, please, please,

Don’t slap him so hard that anything else falls out! Again, Oh the humanity!

Kirk_Deason
    PostPosted: Then he’ll take Mikeala and the other hottie back to the polyester palace where he MIGHT have to remove the mask!! Feel me?

O.k. If you have to remove the mask for THAT, it’s good! :rock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.