Enduro this weekend

Home Forums General Discussion Enduro this weekend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rick Schmidt
    Participant

You guys ready? :ambulance

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

HA!!!!! 😮

By the view from my window, we’ll be lucky for a race next month.

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Team HARDKart practice starts at 5pm under the lights at IMI. Bring shovels.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

If you were to pop out of your “Hard kart” you would slide for a mile in that skin tight (yes I noticed the tube sock stuffer) shiney blue suit of yours!

Kirk Deason
    Participant

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

If you were to pop out of your “Hard kart” you would slide for a mile in that skin tight (yes I noticed the tube sock stuffer) shiney blue suit of yours!

Stop staring at my crotch. Let’s extract some key words from your comment and analyze them for suspect content: ‘pop out’ ‘hard’ ‘skin’ ‘tube’ Home psychoanalysts can now begin their assesments and post results.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Very sharp. I added subliminal messages to keep it a G rated post.

Way to drag it all out! Bad Orion. No hairspray for you! :redmen

Jeff Welch
    Participant

@Kirk_Deason wrote:

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

Stop staring at my crotch. Let’s extract some key words from your comment and analyze them for suspect content: ‘pop out’ ‘hard’ ‘skin’ ‘tube’ Home psychoanalysts can now begin their assesments and post results.

I don’t know what the analysis is, but my spam filter would probably quarantine his post.

Kirk Deason
    Participant

It’s just a slow day here. I am psyched to get the HARDkart out for the enduro. I fear that we wont have enough teams. Are you and Roman in? Teammates? What new karts/chassis/motors are you running this season?

So far: International Brokers (original impetus), Team HARDKart, and….? *crickets chirping*

I saw the Robopong race and those race teams had only 2 drivers for a 4 hour race. we have a 3 hour race and I was thinking 3 drivers. (mostly i was thinking 3 drivers to help spread the fiscal load around). Oh and our secret weapon,Tony LaPorta, will be dictating our pit strategy and logistics.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

by Jeff Welch on Thu 12 27, 2007 2:06 pm
    I don’t know what the analysis is, but my spam filter would probably quarantine his post.

You said… Spam

by Kirk_Deason on Thu 12 27, 2007 2:23 pm

It’s just a slow day here. I am psyched to get the HARDkart out for the enduro. I fear that we wont have enough teams. Are you and Roman in? Teammates? What new karts/chassis/motors are you running this season?

So far: International Brokers (original impetus), Team HARDKart, and….? *crickets chirping*

I saw the Robopong race and those race teams had only 2 drivers for a 4 hour race. we have a 3 hour race and I was thinking 3 drivers. (mostly i was thinking 3 drivers to help spread the fiscal load around). Oh and our secret weapon,Tony LaPorta, will be dictating our pit strategy and logistics.

You International Brokers / Hard Kart guys better put a towel in the back of your driving suits. There may be a little spanking coming your way!

Roman is teamed up. His team has been working out about 6 hours a day. And are focused, ripped and ready! As far as I go? Still have a 3rd of my spine fused and a wife with no sense of humor, about me racing. Tuning is about it for me 😐

The Robo Pong race is and was awesome. Some real good footage and racing for sure.

Bring in 12 drivers for the Hard Kart Special. And it won’t cost you hardly anything! 15 minute shifts are good. :~

If Tony shows up the sharp dressed man, like he was at the banqet… you’ll have a huge intimidation factor for Team Hard Kart. :clap:

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

by Kirk_Deason on Thu 12 27, 2007 1:15 pm

Rick Schmidt wrote:

Oh Yea, You forgot “stuffer”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.