April 29 IMI race

Home Forums General Discussion April 29 IMI race

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jj
    Participant

Just wanted to say this was a great day of racing at IMI. Slightly warm for april but beautiful weather for racing.

The Race Director and Crew did a great job of explaining the rules and consequences. We had some really good racing and I think everyone is looking forward to the new track surface.

IMI runs a tight operation. Not only is the track fast, but so so is the race schedule. It is really nice to make it home before 5pm.

Thanks to Brad and the whole crew at IMI for a great day, even if my standings in the race weren’t the greatest. Just need more time on that track. Also thanks to Team International Brokers and Jansen for helping out with the tires and all. My times, and driving, got much better when I started driving on rubber instead of tire cord. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree Brad and Bobby and the rest of the crew at IMI put on a great race. They are more the willing to work with Drivers at various skill levels. It will only get better with the new surface. :cheers:

Angel Ramirez
    Participant

:cheers: YESSSS,we agree that was a perfect day for racing. Thanks brad, boby and everybody that help on the race.

INTERNATIONAL BROKERS TEAM.

MHPS Racing
    Participant

I wish I could have been there but I’m seriously back-logged with engines and “hunny-do’s” :loony:

So how did the Briggs teams do?

Anonymous
    Inactive

IS TRUE , YESTERDAY WAS EXCELLENT DAY , IS NICE BE BETWEEN “THE BEST OF THE BEST” (TOP GUN) OVER THE PODIUM AND IN THE TRACK…. WAS A CLEAN RACE , NOT BIG ACCIDENTS , NOT DANGER PASSING ( #89 ), GOOD SPEED, GOOD TIMES, THE ONLY BAD …
    THE MR JENSEN’S BRAKE , THE ANGEL’S TIRES (#89), THE EASYKART OWNER WITH HIS ENGINE AND THE MISSING CHAMPAGNE .. ,
    I HOPE THE REST OF THE SEASON WILL BE LIKE THE PAST RACES ,,

THANKS BRAD, BOBBY AND THE IMI CREW AND ALL THE DRIVERS.
    SERGIO Q. # 55 TAG MASTER
    INTERNATIONAL BROKERS TEAM

pd#### where can I get the season’s points?

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Sergio,
    You can find the series points using this link……
    http://www.thecoloradokarter.com/2007/TTACIMIpoints.htm

I will have the latest race points added soon. I will add a link to the Results page, too. Sorry for the delay on that.

Glad everyone had fun.

Angie

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

Hey sbq 10

sqb10 wrote:
    , DANGER PASSING ( #89 ), quote]

u sure it was the 89 and not the 88 :idn:
    ahh i cant really stay and talk now cause i get to go and replace a brand new right side pod and maybe a new radiator :money :money, after yester days :crash :bump , oh but wait :broke :poh

See ya all at centennial :devil

Road Runner
    TaG Jr #20

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.