Amazing karting pictures by Jadam Photography

Home Forums General Discussion Amazing karting pictures by Jadam Photography

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg Welch
    Participant

Check these shots out, they are some of the best pictures of karts i have ever seen. They were taken by Adam Lichty of Jadam Photography. This was what he was able to come up with in one day of shooting karts, I can only imagine what he will come up with in the future throughout the season. If you like what you see and have any questions please contact Adam Lichty at [email protected]

Greg Welch
    Participant

And a couple more

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

Now those are cool pictures.

cgordon
    Participant

Greg,

Great pictures. It’s nice to see a creative approach to racing photos.

Charles

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Cool perspectives and lens use there. Was he shooting at any races Greg? Or was that a practice day?

Rick

Greg Welch
    Participant

These pictures were taken on the first practice day he was out at the track. He also came out with us yesterday and snapped some even better stuff. I am going to try and get him out to some races this year, but I need to check with track and CSC management to see if there are any contracts with current photographers that we would be violating. As a good friend of mine i hope people in the karting community will embrace his work and look to get some pictures shot of them. He is a long time gear head and I even put him in a kart for his first time yesterday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.