$1,000 REWARD!

Home Forums General Discussion $1,000 REWARD!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    stacey cook
    Participant

$1,000.00 Reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons responsible for the theft of Parts, Accessories, Tires and Tools taken from Grand Junction Motor Speedway.

Please contact:
    Stacey Cook
    Grand Junction Motor Speedway
    970-256-0107
    970-250-4663

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Where you broken into Stacey?

Any equipment that we can help by indentifying?

Pretty specialized stuff to not get the person / persons who did that to you!!!

Let us know how we can help.

Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stacy
    Will keep our ears and eyes open here in the Denver area.

stacey cook
    Participant

Thanks everyone, we are putting together a detailed list and will get that out asap. We show missing a 100 MG rears and 118 MG fronts from Tag Worlds alone. That is 8+ cases of rears and 10+ cases of fronts.

RBI
    Participant

Stacey,

do the MG tires have a batch code on them like most other tires??? They show what batch from the factory they came from so they can control them. If so, then MG can give you that and they should be on the tires themselves. Then, you get the word out with the numbers and if there are tires sold with the batch number, and they were at the race or track, busted!!!!

Just an idea,

Richie

Ps, hope you get the wankers…

Doug Welch
    Participant

That many tires requires a good size truck/trailer. Hard to hide that many items. What else was taken? Inside job?

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Doug Welch
    Posted: Thu 10 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: $1,000 REWARD!
    That many tires requires a good size truck/trailer. Hard to hide that many items. What else was taken? Inside job?

Was there a forced entry into the building? If not, it should be pretty easy to narrow down the suspects.

Richie is correct about the batch numbers.

We could get a posse together and ride at sun up?

Keep us informed.

Rick

stacey cook
    Participant

LOL, no forced entry nothing just gone. We have a few leads we are chasing. Our customers are awesome and really go out of their way to help us keep track of things as best they can. We just need to really do some digging on the leads we have and go from there. The old saying that if you dont take care of your business somebody else will sure rings true.

RBI
    Participant

one bright spot to this is that whoever did this will not have the seeds to ever come back to your facility. I know it sucks now but this karting community is too small for people to make thefts of this size and stay in the circle. It will come out.

2 things about the karting community:

1. It is small

2. Everyone speaks to everyone.

It is unfortunate that you and your family invest that much time and money to provide the coolest track in North America only to have people take advantage of it. There are also 2 types of people in the world. The ones that have the balls to go make themselves successful, and the ones that envy that success and take from you.

Wow, this must have really struck a nerve with me. I am pissed off!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

I’ve got guns.
    let the posse deal with them.
    Justice, the old west way.
    Why doesn’t Colorado have a sheriff like Maricopa County or a Hangin’ Judge like in Vegas…

stacey cook
    Participant

Now that sounds good to me.

Doug Haner
    Participant

Just did a quick perusal of Craigslist for the Western Slope, Front Range, and Utah areas. Didn’t notice anything that stuck out. Get a full list up and I’ll definately be on the lookout on Craigslist/Ebay/Ekarting. I’ve got a lot of time to kill on the internet at work so I’ll see what I can do.

Hope you get the douchebags that did this.

stacey cook
    Participant

Thanks Doug we are working in it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.