Reply To: Kid Kart / Tech score as of CSC #2

Home Forums General Discussion Kid Kart / Tech score as of CSC #2 Reply To: Kid Kart / Tech score as of CSC #2

Angie MacEwen
Participant

Scott,
This time I am not going to delete your post, rather just respond…

Just let it go. Cody won, he was teched, and he passed, again. If you are implying that Dennis doesn’t know what he’s doing, you are wrong. He is the best thing that the CSC has seen for tech in a long time, and I hope that we can convince him to stay with us despite all of the bickering going on. If you think there is something in particular that is being overlooked in tech, I would invite you to write a letter and send it to the CSC, privately.

I did create this forum for discussion and communication among the karters, tracks, and organizations, but pointed remarks and digs are not called for and I don’t have to tolerate it. Please don’t do it again on my site. I am sure there are people here that can tell you where those type of conversations are allowed, even welcome, but it is not here.

One of the things we are trying to teach are kids is sportsmanship, that includes winning and losing. Dealing with the various personalities and politics of the racing scene are all a part of it, too.