Zipnby racing selling all.

Home Forums General Discussion Zipnby racing selling all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Zipnby racers decided not to race anymore selling all equipment look under classifieds for more details

Brad Linkus
    Participant

Does this mean someone can have your pitt spots, or is this a cry for help? I don?t think you should make decisions like this to quickly. You were just out practicing for the race.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I mentioned we will continue to finish out the season until everything sells. If it all sells next week then we will be done. The vultures swarming for the pit spots can’t have them quite yet. By the way don’t you need a nice trailer and some karts and gear.

stacey cook
    Participant

Sorry to hear that, your kids are great little drivers and really seem to enjoy it…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t thank the karting community enough for all the support through the years we raced. Everyone has been great. My wife and I will miss not racing and the general commraderie at the tracks. The boys just want to do something different. They originally did not want to race this year but with some prodding from myself and the misses they made it through two races. Oh well, I guess we will do something different.

Thanks to ALL

Rich Thompson

Doug Welch
    Participant

Sorry to see you guys go Rich. But that’s the way it is in karting. The only person still racing regularly here in Colorado who was racing when we started is A.J. Noud! We are on our forth or fifth set of racing friends! I will miss your calls to BS about karting. Good luck but you got the right idea. You got to let the kids decide what they want to do. If they aren’t having fun, whats the point?

Anonymous
    Inactive

As another chapter in our lives closes and another opens. My wife and I will miss all of you. It was hard to sell some of the stuff yesterday and see all of you that were of so much help over the years. Through the good and bad we have always stuck together to make this the very best sport it can be. Good luck to all, drive fast, drive safe, and most of all just HAVE FUN!

Rich, Linda, Aaron, Alec, Brett, and Travis

stacey cook
    Participant

Rich, get those golf clubs and and come on over…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.