WTB : Cadet Kart

Home Forums Classifieds WTB : Cadet Kart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Johnathan Fisher
    Participant

Hello former slow guy motorcycle racer who is brand new to this and am still figuring it all out. I’m hoping to get my son really into karting as something fun we can do together at some point. I am looking for a kart that my son who is 10 can race in the Jr1 division. He’s still getting up to speed but is really excited. Let me know if anyone has something for sale. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone at the track

Steve Rondeau
    Participant

I likely have a cadet Tony Kart set up for someone that age avail. my son currently uses it in the CKT to run in the micro max class (2 cycle) but could easily be setup to run 4 cycle. I have tons of space parts too which is great when you get started. we just switched teams and therefore running a new chassis. I will sell the rolling chassis for 1500 or if you want all the extras too 1700 – I have spindles, brake parts, steering column, kingpins, pretty much everything etc etc
    I may know someone with a motor too – they are kind of hard to get at the moment so if you need that too??
    This would get you something competitive and high quality that you dont have to go replacing again next season

Steve
    480-246-7310 shoot me a txt and I can send you pics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.