WTB Briggs 4T Amsoil oil – Local Dealer

Home Forums Classifieds WTB Briggs 4T Amsoil oil – Local Dealer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jdavis-403
    Participant

Looking to keep it as local as I can anyone local a dealer of the Amsoil Briggs & Stratton 4T synthetic race oil? Would love to buy my oil from you. Feel free to reply here as I bet others would like to as well.

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Not sure in the Denver area, but there has to be at least one dealer. On the western slope, Mr. Detector in Montrose sells it. Is a little over $17 a quart.

Leo Ahearn
    Participant

Go to Amsoil.com, sign up on their Preferred Customer program, buy at dealer price. The savings will pay for the $25 signup fee. The case of oil will show up on your doorstep 2 days later as they have regional distribution centers.

You just don’t get the over ride credits the true dealers get, but you buy at dealer price.

adam_kasick
    Participant

Greg will have some soon at Unser, and if you need it now, they have it at IMI. I think it’s $14/bottle?

jdavis-403
    Participant

Thanks guys! Going to the source and buying it there does sound appealing but I would rather buy local and support them. Even if I pay an extra dollar here and there.

I am not needing it at this moment but will once the kart gets delivered (2 weeks away last I checked).

If anyone else is selling please let me know. I have an engine to break in which means at least 3 oil changes in one day. 😉 And planning on running a lot so will be changing oil a lot 😉

Leo Ahearn
    Participant

I went to amsoil.com and searched for local independent dealers – 20 of them came up within 20 miles of my zip code.

jdavis-403
    Participant

@Leo Ahearn wrote:

I went to amsoil.com and searched for local independent dealers – 20 of them came up within 20 miles of my zip code.

I was aware of that I was looking to see if anyone local to the karting community would be selling. Just to support them as we already lost one track due to community support. Don’t want to see that happen again! 🙂 But totally thank you for letting me know

Leo Ahearn
    Participant

Call IMI and ask them – they were stocking the motors last time I checked and the oil to go with them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.