WHOSE RULES WILL CSC FOLLOW?

Home Forums General Discussion WHOSE RULES WILL CSC FOLLOW?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I AM LOOKING FOR CLARIFICATION ON WHAT RULES WILL GOVERN THE CSC??? IE. WHAT TIRES, WEIGHT IN CLASSES, MOTORS, IGNITION, ETC. HAVE WE DECIDED YET??

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was pro Skusa before but after seeing what is happening it might be better to leave it the way it was and just tighten up the rules a little. Besides the rules that they have are the only thing they have going for them, and they seem to be changing those and not for the better. All that is needed is a quality staff and a race director that has the respect of the competitors. The rules can be a modified version of one of the major groups, but the rules arn’t as critical as a well run program that is enjoyed by everybody that comes. TAGUSA is the program for TAG stuff and then use IKF or WKA for the rest of the classes. I would lean towards what Prokart did in LA, from the Ekarting Forum it sounds like they got it right.

Doug Welch
    Participant

I would tend to agree with Jim. I talked with Marty who was working the ProKart race along with Chris E. in California over the weekend. Things did go well but tech did miss a few things, like a couple of Tag engines that were missing the Tag part. :idn: The key is getting the staff in place to run a race to a posted schedule and check for some of the basic stuff like spec tires and fuel. After that, lets just have fun and race. After all, this ain’t F1.

It would be nice if our tech guy was certified at least a little bit. WKA is running tech seminars on how to tech 4 cycles at their KartFest in Kansas City later this month and Tag USA will be doing similar stuff in KMI on Tag engines.

Mitch Wright
    Participant

Will IMI, Action, GJ and CSC have a spec tire or will the rule be the same as 04?

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

As I posted on another thread… the CSC board is meeting later this week, so you can expect some answers soon.

angie

Mitch Wright
    Participant

Ok for the CSC we run under SKUSA rule’s and spec tires. New question will the local club races still be open tires as in the past?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apparently we aren’t using anybody’s rules other than our own according to the news section. And now we are paying Skusa for rules we don’t even abide by, sounds like a plan to me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.