Where Is The Track??

Home Forums General Discussion Where Is The Track??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe I can’t read maps, I was over by Centennial airport the other day and drove all over the place and couldn’t find any hint of The Track. 😳 :idn: :walk

If anyone has specific directions from Arapahoe Road to The Track I would welcome directions to the facility.

Little Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the same question – I can read a map and stood at the location indicated and see a grassy field where the map indicates The Track will be…

Ren
    TAG wannabe

Anonymous
    Inactive

😕 Does anyone have any update information on the construction progress of The Track

Anonymous
    Inactive

there is a public hearing meeting on the 12th, or so the sign says at the location. as soon as they mow it, I will be taking some hot laps in my truck! :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can see the lot this track is going to be in from the front door of my office. I have not seen any change there in the past 12 months (Except for a Road Closed blockade being setup their for a month). I can keep you posted if I see anything going on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That would be great. The Trak is only about 10 minutes from my house so I will be very happy once it is up and running!! I got a shovel if it will help. :jump

Little Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.