Wheel Bearings

Home Forums General Discussion Wheel Bearings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay,

One thing after another.:bang

I noticed that the bearings in both front hubs of Biesse shifter are making noise. They are not loose yet but deffinately headed that direction.

So my question is where do I find bearings for the wheels? Are they a standard size that i can pick up at a hardware store, or would I be better off going with a purpose built bearing? :read

What about the stuff I see advertised on ebay? :idea

I know I will pull them and mic the outside race and the axle but if this is a standard size item I would like to know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Little Bill

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Doug at Shockwave Karting should be able to help you. If your wheels have a different diameter than he has, try Whistler Bearing in Commerce City. Just bring a bearing to them and they will find the perfect match.

Sorry I do not have any phone numbers at this time.

Doug Welch
    Participant

Your front wheel bearings are a standard karting item. 17mm inside diameter and a 35mm outside diameter. Its an off the self bearing. However, we have our bearings specially assembled for us at the factory to make them very free spinning when compared to regular bearings. We also sell them for a very reasonable price. Look on our web site under front axle componets.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.