What’s Happening????????????????????????

Home Forums General Discussion What’s Happening????????????????????????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Curt Kistler
    Participant

:clap:

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

:bow

Rusty Newberry
    Participant

🙂 Curt,
    Without your input and help this year it takes twice as many people and twice the time to accomplish the same.
    Sure hope your schedule changes cause we could really use you.
    Besides, I am not sure you really want to road trip with Jansen I am hearing some really unsettling news about him and that sister of his.

Rusty

Mike Jansen
    Participant

[quote=”Rusty NewberryBesides, I am not sure you really want to road trip with Jansen I am hearing some really unsettling news about him and that sister of his.
    Rusty[/quote]
    Hey leave my sister out of this, she’s Hot Hot Hot…
    Besides, I’ve got a new avatar that I got from Rick and Angie’s currently checking up on it to see if it can be used.
    You’ll all need a bag for your upset stomachs if it passes… 😆

Zip and I are going to drink beers, eat breaded tenderloins and watch the Greatest Spectacle in Racing Memorial Day. Y’all have fun!

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen
    PostPosted: Tue 04 17, 2007 12:56 pm Post subject: Re: Greeley
    [quote=”Rusty Newberry Besides, I am not sure you really want to road trip with Jansen I am hearing some really unsettling news about him and that sister of his.
    Rusty

Hey leave my sister out of this, she’s Hot Hot Hot…

Rusty,
    Not sure about the”Hot Hot Hot…” but she certainly is “Bald Bald Bald…” She certainly has some of the longest legs I’ve seen standing in the infield (with pom poms) maybe ever! O.k. for sure ever.

The track looks awesome. This will be a very high speed / long layout that looks like a total gas! Racers will love it! Not what you expect for the typical temp course!

Sorry I’ve been unable to be as committed this year. If any of you need to use any of my equipment for the event this year, or anything else from me (except my limited time this year) it is certainly available. Whether we’re there or not.

It was the most fun we had racing last year and we had a lot of fun to say the least.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.