Website for Accessories?

Home Forums General Discussion Website for Accessories?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave M
    Participant

Does anyone know of a good website to purchase accessories on-line at a reasonable price? Accessories needed are things like: neck collar, cover, rib protector, etc.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Dave,

Try to support your local kart shop. They are the ones that will be able to help you in person, keep you going in a jamb and the prices are not that far off from online purchases.

Plus, it helps to start building a relationship with them.

If they don’t have what you need, I’ve had good results from TS Racing, Acceleration Karting, Fastech Karting for items our local shops don’t have. Just Google the shop name.

Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah…what Rick said. Always try to support shops that support your region.

http://www.reactionkarting.com

Joe Hawley
    Participant

You bet Rick, and by the time you added shipping and handling it could even be much cheaper to buy from the local folks.

Dave M
    Participant

Thanks for your responses. I agree with making purchases from our local karting shops and will do so when time permits. It is sometimes hard to make it to the shops and then find out they don’t have the appropriate youth sizes or selection.

MHPS Racing
    Participant

@Dave M wrote:

Thanks for your responses. I agree with making purchases from our local karting shops and will do so when time permits. It is sometimes hard to make it to the shops and then find out they don’t have the appropriate youth sizes or selection.

Dave – Let me know if I can help you out. I may have what you’re looking for.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.