Video from IMI

Home Forums General Discussion Video from IMI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

IMI is in remarkably good shape. There were only a couple of places on the track that were damp and a minor line change avoided them completely! Obviously it was very green and pretty dusty at the start. By the end of the day most of the dust had been blown off, but it was still very slippery – in other words, lots ‘o fun 🙂

The snow made the sight lines very different…

Check out the video put together by a buddy of mine. Thanks Al.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kELHsMGkYfs

Graeme
    TaG Masters #5

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nicely put together and awesome F1 sound finale!

Anonymous
    Inactive

First time I have ever seen a pit Board at a Colorado track.

Definitely would not want to go off course that day!

Hey Charles was that you getting in some cold laps???????

cgordon
    Participant

Rich,

Wasn’t me. That was Graeme, who bought my kart. Judging by the way it sounded in the last few seconds of the video, he’s got it running pretty well. 😛

Charles

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Rich Vito wrote:

Definitely would not want to go off course that day!

No you wouldn’t and of course, on the lap I decided would be the last of the day, I did. I guess my mind was distracted thinking of beer…mmmmm beeer.

I spun off the outside exiting the tight left hander at the end of the long straight – running anti-clockwise. No huge snowbank, but there was snow – and mud 🙁
    Filled up the whole deck of the kart with snow and got mud all over the brake, battery and seat. Took me a long time Sunday to get it all cleaned up, but now it’s looking almost as good as the day I picked it up from Charles – almost 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.