USGP F1 Indianpolis

Home Forums General Discussion USGP F1 Indianpolis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike Jansen
    Participant

Stand H is the best spot IMO. You get to see them come from full speed and start braking. Interesting to see who brakes latest. Have fun on your trip I know you will! And once again, Long’s bakery is only 5 minutes from the track. Stand in line and treat yourself.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

16th and Tremont on the SE corner
    East of the speedway and if you go over the White River bridge you’ve gone too far.

I’d love to go but can’t do it this year and you’re group sounds very knowledgable and fun! I’m a Kimi fan; I think you’ll have a great race with all the aero improvements. Plus, Hamilton’s the real deal but the Tifosi are always treated well at this track. Watch for the midpack improving especially RB and BMW…

Rumour has it, Tony’s getting tired of Bernie getting all the $$$ and TG breaks even. If this isn’t corrected you might be seeing it depart Indy very soon. And that would be a tragedy. Unless they raced at Laguna Seca or somewhere similar… Have a great time, I’ll be glued to Speed and the onboard package you can get for an additional 15.00…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.