True Colors of the Colorado Racing Community

Home Forums General Discussion True Colors of the Colorado Racing Community

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

True Colors of the Colorado Racing Community are sure Shiny on this Forum. I usually keep quite about most subjects on the forum but enough is enough. The state of Colorado finally has an opportunity to represent a National Event, and people are already embarrassing us with their outlaw ways of WINNING! My son David and I have participated in the Rotax Max Challenge since 2002 and up to date we have never had our Service technician Blue Print our fr125 Rotax engine. This is unheard of! The Rotax Max Challenge is the best organization in Karting and believe me they will not tolerate any Outlaws in their playing field. I highly recommend any new Rotaxians to read the Rotax Rules before purchasing a Rotax license.

Yours Truly,
    Harry Chapel

Tom Dennin
    Participant

Harry, I have never met you but I am assuming you are refering to Doug’s post on checking jetting characteristics wrt the Maxjet/weatherpod suggested carb settings via a dyno. I am assuming you are confusing that with your statement “up to date we have never had our Service technician Blue Print our fr125 Rotax engine.”

Please do not compare this with the “problem” in FL, two totally different things.

I hope all of the Rotax community along with all karters everywhere “watch Colorado closely.” All they will find is a great group of racers and shops playing within the rules.

Tom Dennin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.