The Track at Centennial

Home Forums General Discussion The Track at Centennial

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Clark
    Participant

:rotate: Just heard a rumor today from a reliable source that some dirt is being moved for the Track. Has anyone driven by lately???

Jim, is this true?? Can’t wait to see the finished project!!!!!

Jeff

Kirk Deason
    Participant

YES!! I drove out there on saturday, I drove up centennial blvd to the airport and followed bronco’s parkway ALL the way around the big circle and I saw nothing. Not even a sign. I looked for all kinds of ‘signals’ that a track was about to be built or construction was underway. Nothing, nada, zilch.

I have not lost faith. I am sure it is being built in ‘stealth mode’ not be be publicly viewed until the time is right. We’re all pulling for ya, Keesling!

Jim Keesling
    Participant

Welcome to the “Area 51 Track at Centennial”
    We have been racing here for 3 years now.
    Thanks to all that have helped flag the corners, work the concessions, and most importantly, the pool girls for keeping the pool clean and the beers flowing…
    Now for the REAL Story…
    I will make a formal announcement Wed. Jan 11, 2006 by 2:00pm.

Thanks for all the excitement.

Jim

Jeff Clark
    Participant

Jim,

Thanks for the update! We’ll all be looking forward to Wed!!!!!

Jeff

Angie MacEwen
    Participant
    Mike Jansen
    Participant

Hey my sister Mikaela just got back from Area 51 and they were putting dirt BACK in the holes and the pool girl and grid girl were on Bronco corner holding signs looking for work (not that kind of work)

Zev
    Participant

@b727plumber wrote:

:rotate: Just heard a rumor today from a reliable source that some dirt is being moved for the Track. Has anyone driven by lately???

Jim, is this true?? Can’t wait to see the finished project!!!!!

Jeff

I live right near Parker and Arapahoe, so I’m gonna cruise down Arapahoe tomorrow on my TrackMagic kart and take a look see 😛

I am thrilled that this project is coming to fruition…..so close by !!!! :cheers:

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Thanks to all that have helped flag the corners, work the concessions, and most importantly, the pool girls for keeping the pool clean and the beers flowing…
    Now for the REAL Story…
    I will make a formal announcement Wed. Jan 11, 2006 by 2:00pm.

Thanks for all the excitement.

Jim[/quote]

Jim..it is 3:15 here in downtown denver…I have been checking every few minutes, i keep hoping for the ‘formal announcement’…and I hope it involves more pool girls and beer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.