The "Total Post War"

Home Forums General Discussion The "Total Post War"

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Jansen looks like Vito is back and looking to dethrone you as the highest number of posts on the Karter! Maybe we can extend this to a little on track Tag Masters rivalry.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

I don’t know.

When I have something good to say I guess it’s only right that I post. Like when you all want to cheat in the Kid Kart class 8)

Or when you want to get the most bang for your buck (watching the TaG Masters class or wanting 20 laps for the spectators to watch) 8)

You never know… But best of all is talking about Rick and his thongs… 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Remember Mike, I work in Boulder and we call them Birkenstocks or maybe even Crocs here. Not thongs.

And you sure like talking about that a lot. Maybe you should get some counseling there buddy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So Mike has the post lead by ~ 50 posts.

The difference in posts I have something of value to offer. Like insight, good suggestions, passion, how to lower your karting costs.

Mike likes to BS about Michaela, the Indy 500, thongs and mindless baloney. Besides he is vacating the Tag Master ranks for something called a 4-stroker or is that the motori with the illegal cap on it.

Actually, I think the influence of AJ Noud and Mike have led him down the road of doom. Ever since he joined up with those guys he doesn’t do 20 laps and can’t get his directional beacon on right. 👿

At least Rick is still a straight shooter. :cheers:

Am I back–one never knows.

Kirk Deason
    Participant

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

And you sure like talking about that a lot. Maybe you should get some counseling there buddy.

Counseling? Well it CURED Ted Haggard. Give it a shot!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kirk_Deason Posted: Wed 02 7, 2007 7:07 pm Post subject:

Counseling? Well it CURED Ted Haggard. Give it a shot!

And when you boil it all down there are so many similarities between the 2………….. men(?)

RBI
    Participant

There is nothing wrong with someone like AJ who grow the sport and make a buck doing it. Am I missing something or what?

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Richard:

It’s what we call cabin fever. Rich hadn’t turned but a few laps last year due to his moving, work, ‘roids etc 😆
    Rick on the other hand’s just jealous of a charming, dynamic, good looking, eloquent and most of all modest racer!
    This could all change when the weather starts to warm up and we can go to the track on a consistent basis.
    Hey Mr. Longmont, There’ll be no 4 strokers for this kid (remember, that’s the class of drying paint 😆 ) and I will once again be on the Motori7 with a slightly higher weight than last year. You’ll recognize my kart. It’ll be the one in front AFTER 20 laps…
    Flame on, I’ve got my asbestos manthong on…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike Jansen wrote:

Flame on, I’ve got my asbestos manthong on…

Whow up there Jansen. TMI… :barf

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to banter with you Mike!

We all got that cabin fever. I’ll look forward to trying to keep up with you. Now you got to get Charles to stay in our class, instead of that new fangled 4 stroke class.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Rich, he’ll be staying in the premix class if he knows what’s good for him… 😆

I’m looking for Rick but have yet to find him and his “inappropriate attire”

http://www.break.com/rollingrock2/rolling_rock_man_thong.html

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.