Thank You from Gayle Vito

Home Forums General Discussion Thank You from Gayle Vito

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gayle Vito
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I just figured out how to post on a forum! I wanted all of the karting community to know how grateful our entire family is for the love and support you have shown to Rich and the family for the past two months. It is hard to believe that it will be two months on Sunday.

Rich is now in the North Colorado Long Term Acute Care Hospital. Actually they hope that a patient’s stay will not be long and that they can be moved to a rehabilitation or skilled care facility. That has not been the case with Rich. He is not yet ready to begin therapy and is too ill to go to a skilled care facility. He now opens his eyes but is still needing full time care.

I hope you have been following his progress on CaringBridge, but if not, I just want all to know that I sincerely thank you for your care and prayers and the financial assistance you have given by attending the fundraiser, bidding on items, and everything else that you have done. I wish I knew everyon’e name and could thank you personally–it is hard to find the words to say how much it all means to me!

I will post again to let you know his progress!

My best,

Gayle Vito

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.