TAG Cadet Motor Program

Home Forums General Discussion TAG Cadet Motor Program

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Curt Kistler
    Participant

I have just confirmed that there are (10) TAG Cadet Motors available to use free of charge on SKUSA Mountain Region scheduled races. If there are any interested teams in running this program locally please give me a call, or PM me here. Information on this motor package and class rules can be found at http://www.superkartsusa.com
    We will need at least (5) karts with this motor package, at each race, to make this a Regional Championship class. These motors will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
    Please call for more details, or to sign up for your free race day motor package. All compliments of SKUSA National and SKUSA MR.

Thanks,

Curt Kistler
    303-241-8379

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Looks like we have an official class with the amount of people who have signed up for a free motor. Sounds like Vortex will be sending in a factory tuner to set the motors up for our altitude as well for our first Regional race in June.
    We still have 4-5 motors left to claim on a first come basis. Motors will be distributed on Tuesday before the race so you will have time to mount them properly, and collected after the main on Sunday in Grand Junction.
    Thanks,
    Curt Kistler

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.