Sunday Night at Steamboat?

Home Forums General Discussion Sunday Night at Steamboat?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

who is staying Sunday night? If there will be a few people to toss back a few cold ones, 😯 I think I just might have to stay!

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Hi Graeme,

We are also staying until Monday, and from talking to folks around the pits, we won’t be the only ones. We did that the last trip to GJMS, too, and it was so nice to just relax Sunday evening, and head home in the morning!

See you in Steamboat!

Angie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gayle and I are going up Friday and staying to Tuesday. Kind of a little vacation. Angie, you might get to see my wife-I guess this will be her 1/yr trip to watch me.

Opps no we are going to the nationals also in Denton. My son just got the job as sports beat writer for North Texas State Univ, in Denton. Gee he may even cover the Rotax National and dear old dad. 😀 8)
    rich vito

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Rich, I am looking forward to meeting your wife! We are going Thursday, and staying til Monday. Like you, we are trying to make the most of the trip. I really like Steamboat, although it has been many years since I have been up there.

When your son does the write up on you, please have him forward me a copy, and I will use it in the newsletter!

I need to get more info on the Rotax Challenge, so that I can follow and print more about it. I would like to cover all of the CO kart racers as they compete in the various series, it just isn’t always easy getting the info and results. I have done so with SKUSA, and tried with Stars of Tomorrow. If you have any ideas, contacts, whatever, to help me do the Rotax stuff, just let me know.

thanks, see you in Steamboat!

angie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Angie,

I will help you out on the rotax stuff. Right now my home computer is out for fixing-not virus but a video chip.

I’ll talk with Brett at the Denton paper and find out some info for you.

Hang tight

rich

Anonymous
    Inactive

we will be staying sunday night, its just too hard to pack up after a race and head 3.5 hours back to CCC, after all, we have to have a pre race and post race party 👿 👿 👿 😈 😈 😈

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.