Springs snow and our drivers

Home Forums General Discussion Springs snow and our drivers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AnthonyZ
    Participant

😯

Watch the the entire vid, taken from today’s storm

http://www.newsfirst5.com/news/caught-on-tape-20-car-pile-up/

I left the awd turbo Mazda at home this morning and made it home in a 2wd yota pickup btw :banana

AnthonyZ
    Participant

:anyone

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant
    AnthonyZ
    Participant

Anyplace close to the sprIngs do this?
    When, please share links to events and how to register!
    Also, who sells this rubber?
    I’m in there like swimwear on some ice racing

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

I have tried for years to get more karters interested in doing some ice racing and have participated in all the events that this organization has put on in the past here in Colorado http://www.icespeedway.com/
    At this time there isn’t any organized groups or events to register for or show up to. Icespeedway will likely be back to the Budweiser Event center in Loveland again next January to put on a one night show.
    The picture is at a private lake near my place that a few of us have been lucky to use over the years for a little fun and practice for preparation of Icespeedways events. I can’t and do not want to promote ice racing events to the public because of liability issues, yet I would be glad to help any karter out with tire advice and invite them to try it out when and if we get another chance to play on the private lake, which could be a few times this month.
    If somebody has a good spot or ideas that we could better utilize for this I am all ears. Last I was told Rainbow falls has a full venue of bikes and quads racing a series during Jan. and Feb. with no time or room to also run kart classes on their dates for races.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.