SKUSA Race

Home Forums General Discussion SKUSA Race

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike Edwards
    Participant

Hello everyone….I’m looking for a show of hands as to who maybe racing tag senior at the SKUSA race May 7th & 8th.

Thanks
    Mike Edwards

stacey cook
    Participant

CZR will be there Mike with Sabre’ and Anthony in Senior.

Greg Welch
    Participant

I’m moving into a new house that weekend and only have the weekend to do it. I will not be able to attend.

stacey cook
    Participant

Ok not really sure how to start the post but here it goes.

Jims race was a awesome event!, well run at a great facility that we are all lucky to have in Colorado. Competition was top notch in all classes with alot of wonderful people and friends. This is going to be a great long term series that we all need to support, I feel every karter and every shop needs to be there and support this series and Colorado karting, I dont care if your with Team A or Team B or just by yourself please support Race the Rockies AND your local club races.

Now we have the opening round of the SKUSA Mtn region in a week. I am calling out “ALL” Teams, Shops, Karters etc to please also support this Colorado series. CZR will be there as we also will be at every single RTR event this year supporting Colorado Karting. We are all one big family whether we like it or not and we need to support all racing in Colorado including the CJKC and the PPKC.

I really think we are one of the best karting regions in the country with 3 spectacular tracks, 2 temp circuits (PPIR and Pepsi Center) 3 awesome regional series RTR, SKUSA Mtn, CJKC, 3 Club series with GJMS, TTAC and IMI, top notch shops with Billet, Shockwave, Rocky Mtn Kartworks, TTAC, IMI, Critical Zone etc.

We are so blessed with what we have and if we can just all come together as a group with all the best racers competing head to head each week it will make our kids and racers that much better and get them to the next level if they so choose to go that direction.

I hope to see you all next week and again in May as GJMS will host RTR and we will do everything possible to help Jim make it a success.

SC

Joe Rosse
    Participant

Pat will be in the midst of final exams, so we’re going to have to pass. :puke

Mike Jansen
    Participant

I’m gone for Mother’s day weekend but I’ll be at the remaining races. I LOVE temp courses! Steamboat memories; Sam Walls and AJ vs. Bobby Wilson….

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

I’ll be there in S3, terrorizing the backmarkers.

Chris Wogrin
    Participant

The Wogrin Boy’s will be there 3 S5’s. We wish we could race every race but but the economics prevent that. We will do as many races as we can, we have to the best of my ability to finance our racing continue to support Colorado racing, we truly are blessed.
    Chris Wogrin, Connor 94d, Colin 98d, and Cameron 81d

cgordon
    Participant

Well said, Stacey.

I’ll be running all the SKUSA and RTR races this season.

Charles

Mitch Bowers
    Participant

I will be there to photograph the days events. I will get many shots in the pits, the starting grid and the racing! I will have a pile of stickers as well, if you want one or 5 just ask. See everyone at PPIR!

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

Mike, If you race Tag senior I would have to also. 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.