SKUSA MR Round #4

Home Forums General Discussion SKUSA MR Round #4

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Curt Kistler
    Participant

Lot’s of exciting news in the air, and I would like to be the first to congradulate everyone involved with the BPK transition. It would obviously take a ton of passion to step in and fill the giant shoes of “The King” Barry Lewis. Obviously the right amount of passion, experience, business sense and karting knowledge has stepped up and only good things can happen moving forward.

As many of you know, I have relocated to Albuquerque to start a new career in the electrical testing world. Things here are moving very fast, and the 12 hour days feel like 4’s. The “Baloonatics” are everywhere and this will be my first Baloon Fiesta starting this weekend. Deb will be joining me here full time as soon as our Castle Rock home sells, and we will continue to build the SKUSA Mountain Region heading into 2012.

Our last race of 2011 will be held in Grand Junction on October 15th & 16th. Practice all day Saturday and a full race day on Sunday will conclude our championship season. There are still some champs to be decided depending on who shows up to support us and GJMS. The folks at GJMS will be posting the entry form soon and handling all the registration duties.

I would like to see a show of hands on who is planning on coming to this event. Or a show of hands on who cannot make it. It is important that I get a feel for the numbers to expect so Debbi and I can plan something special for all. Thanks for your input, and please call GJMS if you have any questions about registration, hotels or anything else.

See you all in a couple weeks.
    Curt

Curt Kistler
    Participant

BUELLER……..

Deadline for me to order trophies is Monday. Guess we will make our final decision on the fate of round #4 then.

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

@Curt Kistler wrote:

Or a show of hands on who cannot make it.

I, unfortunately, can’t make it. Blew my racing budget for the year a long time ago. Very much wish I could, though. 😕

Troy Smith
    Participant

Curt

Be there tuning for Mianni Wick, Jnr.

Troy

Curt Kistler
    Participant

We are looking for some help from someone with a little trailer space that is heading over to GJ next weekend. We have some tires that need to get over to Stacey. If you have some space, and would like to help out, please contact me at 303-241-8379.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Curt

This has been set up. Thanks to you who e mailed me and offered. And thanks to Cris Schureman for hauling the tires over to GJ for us. :clap:

There should be plenty of fresh MG-SK’s to go around for the final SKUSA MR race, and we will be having a sale of what is left over on Sunday. This will be the best time to purchase practice tires for the SuperNationals. Every little bit helps in this economy.

stacey cook
    Participant

Weather is high 70’s all weekend, going to be great racing weather! The Clairon Hotel is race headquearters with rooms for $79. Come on over and get one last race weekend in before Super Nats or before the cold weather hits. Looks like most of the top Shifter pilots are coming which will give them all a great test weekend for Vegas.

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Is there a club race this weekend at Junction also? What are the fees for running under that program.

Craig Mansfield
    202-242-2929

stacey cook
    Participant

Craig,

Yes also a club race running this weekend. Anyone that does not want to run for SKUSA points can only pay the Club etnry of $45 and race. Get on over here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.