S3 class at CRE

Home Forums General Discussion S3 class at CRE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that Cre has a stock 125 class that had no entries last race day. I was just wondering if anyone is interested in racing there on may 14th? I am new to racing and CRE is my local track so I was hoping some people will come out and show me some tricks or at least give me someone to race with. I don’t really want to be the only shifter there.

Doug Welch
    Participant

Come to Grand Junction next weekend. You will have at least 12 to 15 to play with. I expect that 5 to 7 will come over from Utah and there’s around 10 here in the state.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to come race at GJ I have heard nothing but great things about that track. I think GJ is a little far for my first race and unfortunately I am really lacking in what it takes to set up my kart at different tracks. I need to get a hold of more jets and gearing to start off. My main consentration will be at CRE and then work my way to THE TRACK at CENTENNIAL. Hopefully if all goes well I will make my way to GJ by the end of the season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

THE TRACK at CENTENNIAL is my home track. Let me know when you are going to run this track and we can meet their. Tons of great people at that track!!

Craig

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Craig I am going to go tomorrow (sunday) to drive it for the first time. And hopefully I will race there in June. I hope to see you there and get a chance to meet you.

-Shawn

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was also their Sunday. I was under a red tent with a yellow 125 Trackmagic #44. What kart were you in?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was wondering if you were going to be there. I was in a white Arrow 125. I saw you out there. There were alot of people there. It was a fun day and that track is amazing. It is so fast backwards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.