rpm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Craig Mansfield
    Participant

A friend in Fla. has souped his golf kart and now needs a tach and maybe a exhaust gas sensor.. Any body got something from their old days cheap

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

I’ve got an old mechanical drive, 6″ with a shift light. Hood mount with fairing?

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

I’ll even through in an old 8 track deck.

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Craig…..I have a Digatron that would work, all he would need is the sensors.

$50.00 clams and it’s yours.

Mikey

Joe Rosse
    Participant

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

I’ll even through in an old 8 track deck.

Wonder how many of the younger drivers have no idea what you’re talking about! 😀

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

About all!

Not sure I even know what I’m talking about most of the time Joe!

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:rotate: I am seating here listening to the kinks waiting for the snow to build up so I can fire up the two stage blower and clean the blocks side walks. When you played in the bands it must have been hard to get that click of the 8 tracks to sound just right. I guees this is getting me ready for O Canada will it really be like this for six months? Just say no Willie Joe

Kurt Freiburg
    Participant

Craig – are those kinks in your back or on the CD player?

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

That’s what you really need the instuments for….. The hot rod, 2 stage, full swivel, chromium plated snow blower. Uh ha!!!

And yes Craig 4 years on the road playing music and it was all lip synched behind an “8 track”

This isn’t even close to what you’ll in Canada. You’ll be trading that wimpy little 2 stage bolwer for one with a big block! O Craig, it’s going to be O so cold, in o Canada!

http://jalopnik.com/cars/gadgets/big-block-snowblower-141784.php

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Post pics of the golf cart.

I’d rock this one at the retirement community: http://hotrodcarts.com/custom_pics/FalkenCart1.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.