ROUGH DRIVING IN TAG MASTERS

Home Forums General Discussion ROUGH DRIVING IN TAG MASTERS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jedclampet
    Participant

One so called driver in tag masters seems to think he can run over or crash his way to the podium. EVERY race he has crashed some other driver out of the race . This week it was our turn. I MAKE NO EXCUSES for our performance. But since i am responsible for damage to our kart and any medical bills that could occur. Are the CSC OFFICIALS turning a blind eye. Well i am not if you wreck my son again or any of my friends in the last race you had better keep driving because you will face the consequinces if not from the CSC it will be from me. I really dont give a damn who i offend . YOU know who you are and your a no driving ass!!! IF THE TRUTH HURTS TUFF STUFF R.S. REED

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does the CSC have a outline for agressive driving? Probation period? Should be addressed. Had a simliar experiance with a high profile colorado drive a few years ago. If they can’t pass they crash you out of the way. I hope the CSC doesn’t take a page out of CART’s book for rough driving. Probation means nothing, at least to Paul Tracey.

Just my 2 cents!

Please don’t go threatining people on an open forum. It isreally bad PR for Colorado Karting and the CSC. Keep after the officials, it’s their responsibility to pentalize the offenders not yours on this site.

Peace!

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Hey Angie…how about a requirement for REAL NAMES on this forum? I would really like to be able to put a name with comments when I am at the races.

Example: I am friends with ‘Gary’ at the Track…however, I can never figure out if it is ‘BoulderG’ or ‘FastG’ when he posts on this forum.

Let’s not hide behind our screen names anymore. This rule works well on ekartingnews and keeps people from hiding behind pseudonyms.

JedClampet, this post is not directed at you but does include you. Nothing personal, just a suggestion.

Kirk
    (seriously..it IS my real name)

Brad Linkus
    Participant

R S Reed at the end of the post is his name, as in Robert. He goes by Bob Reed at the track and everyone knows him as Jed on this forum.

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Thanks BLINK, I mean Brad, since ‘everyone knows you’. Yeah I see the signature but you dont get my point.

I am just trying to make the forum and all of us ‘users’ easily accesible to any new or potential new karters. New guys (like me) don’t necessarily know Bob Reed is AKA JedClampet and may want to discuss comments in person. Do we want to keep new people in the sport? YES? ..ok then, I am just suggesting a way to help the process out, secret usernames and handshakes for the people that have been around for awhile is NOT the way to make the sport accesible to an outsider.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Kirk,
    When I very first put the forum on this site, in June of ’03, I didn’t even require you to be a member to post! Imagine the stuff that was posted then. I recall it started with some buddies of Dennis Garwood making threats about the upcoming Steamboat Springs Grand Prix that year. That definitely got the hits up on the forum, but it certainly wasn’t long until I had to make everyone become a member to post. Then I had to make the registration process go through me, rather than be automatic. After that I added that a “real name” was required to register. It may not be known to the general public, but I know who most everyone is, and new registrations have a name attached. The first name field does show in the profiles, although many of the regulars were members long before that was added. Everyone can, and should, go to their own profile and add their real name, of which your first name will show to all that visit your profile. Also, anyone who posts under an alias can change their own username in their profile. If you have any questions, just ask.

Thank you,
    Angie MacEwen
    :type:

Tom Dennin
    Participant

Bob,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

So who is this mystery driver? It could not have been me, only because I wasn’t there. 😛

Since the TAG Masters group is made up of men not kids, call him out by name and see what he has to say.

Tom

Anonymous
    Inactive

it was me #51 Rich Vito!
    😥

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Vito I knew it wasn’t you out there!! Rumor has it you were at home playing video chess on the computer, hahahahahaha. :monkey

Anonymous
    Inactive

Angie,

Thanks for remembering the 2003 season and I’m glad I could help increase the number of posts. 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Drowing my racing tears playing video chess. You got it Elllie. Maybe I should run the senior class and you and I could duk it out for last place!

Be nice Bob, remember what you said to me the last time? I guess I need to come out there and be your Daddy. 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.