Returning from long hiatus

Home Forums New to Karting Returning from long hiatus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom Wilkerson
    Participant

I’m not a new racer this year; however, I feel as if I am. About six years ago I suffered a blown engine during a test and tune session. Unfortunately I had to completely rebuild the engine from top to bottom which put me into a financial rut keeping me out of the sport for that long period of time. To make a long story short, I am back in it for this coming season but I can’t seem to find TaG club races. Everything seems to have gone to Rotax only. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a TaG series that I could go into I’m 19 years old in a TaG Senior. Thank you for your in-put!

Tom Wilkerson

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Hello Tom

PPKRC runs TAG at SBR Motorsports Park in Calhan, CO. Check out the 2013 schedule at http://www.ppkrc.com

Eddy
    :co

stacey cook
    Participant

Grand Junction runs TAG come on over.

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Tom. Please take look at the KART RACING FOR HEROES event. It will go rain, snow. or shine. You can meet with racers from back in the day and today’s hot shoes. We can discuss schedules and events. Like to see you there on Sunday 24 at Unserracing.

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929

Tom Wilkerson
    Participant

Thanks everybody for all the in-put! I can now rest easy knowing I have plenty of places to go and that I don’t have to go pick up a Rotax to compete this year.
    Tom

Case Paine
    Participant

Hey Tom I was new to karting last year and Crig helped me out alot man hes a good guy to talk to. If you need help man just let me know cause im glad to help 616-299-6178

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.