results from AK yesterday

Home Forums General Discussion results from AK yesterday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marc Elliott
    Participant

bandimere results???????

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Action Karting results for 5-2

sorry I didn’t get them up here sooner.

angie

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Angie MacEwen wrote:

Action Karting results for 5-2

sorry I didn’t get them up here sooner.

angie

Not Angie’s fault, I just put them on the AK web site last night.

Mark: I was outta town till monday. Had you bothered to ask around, there are at least a couple people up at the track who knew what was up. Didn’t make it to the track till tues night. Had an appointment wednsday. Did it Thursday.

From now on, results for the AK series will be posted WHEN I HAVE TIME. I don’t do T/S there any longer and that means I have to make a special trip to the track sometime after the race to get the results for tabulation , coding and deployment. That means that in the future it will usually be at least 48 hrs before AK results are posted after a race.

Marc Elliott
    Participant

Alright Chaz, thanks a bunch, i did not know you were Not doing T/S anymore there. I was wondering more or less if someone who was there would have just told me, its not a big deal, i just want to know how it went and all that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Marc Elliott wrote:

Alright Chaz, thanks a bunch, i did not know you were Not doing T/S anymore there. I was wondering more or less if someone who was there would have just told me, its not a big deal, i just want to know how it went and all that.

Looks like it was pretty well attended. Somewhere around 40 entries.

Great turnout in the youth classes (jr1, kid karts).

Track ran in the old direction.

I was up to my armpits in Strawberry Park Hot Springs 8)

Marc Elliott
    Participant

Strawberry Park, good for you, i like that place. Plenty of hippies, but a fun place indeed. Looks like Kid karts had the highest entry which is good to see growth in the class. Its good its in the old direciton with the teardrop, that backwards way was too bumpy (not like thats saying much) and way too dangerous, plus a multitude of other distinct reasons, ie scales and pits.

Doug Welch
    Participant

@Marc Elliott wrote:

Plenty of hippies, but a fun place indeed.

Old hippies, with the emphasis on OLD 8)

Marc Elliott
    Participant

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotate:

There were some scary ones last time i was there, young ones also, girls with more hair then average guys, along with people who probably had not gotten into water for over a year, but its a very relaxing place. There is a no clothes rule after 9 PM, so anything goes :idn:

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

well, Drew was nice enough to fax them to me, a few days ago.. and there they sat on my desk while I attended to a million other things!
    Thanks anyway Drew!

angie :type:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.