RBI Racing is not Bankrupt

Home Forums General Discussion RBI Racing is not Bankrupt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RBI
    Participant

To all Colorado karters and supporters,

There is a rumor going around that all four of my companies are going bankrupt. This is 100% not true. It is true that I had 2.5 million stolen from my companies in the last 18 months but no truth to the rumors of bankruptcy. I am winding down one of my businesses due to not having the ability to put 100% into it and my others. This business has nothing to do with racing.

I have found who started the rumors and am turning their information over to my Attorneys. The person that was told this rumor has agreed to testify on my behalf.

It’s funny. People use others misfortune to try and get people to do business with them. This has put both Kelly and I under tremendous stress and unwanted extra work. we have yet to go to races as we have 3 fulltime CPA’s and 2 attorneys working on this and still have to maintain our businesses.

For the person who started this rumor ( a fellow colorado kart business ) you had better lawyer up. You will see if I still have money or not. Or you can be a man and appologise on this public forum and I will let it go. Your choice.

As for my customers, you will be receiving the same quality help that you have in the past for years to come.

Sorry to be negative on here. I just bitched about it a couple of days ago and now I am a bit sour. I am really just trying to let everyone know we are still here and will continue to be here.

Any questions please feel free to call my office at 800-268-0844 my assistant’s extension is 111. If I am not in she will get me the message and I will return the call promptly.

Thank you to all of our supporters and friends,

Richard and Kelly Buxman

Tom Dennin
    Participant

Richard,

I am sorry to here of your troubles. I always enjoyed working with the entire RBI Racing team and was treated great!!!!

For those of you who do not know, Richard and the RBI Race team do it up right. Everyone is treated basically like family. What more could one ask for??????

Tom

RBI
    Participant

Tom,
    Thank you for the kind words. We enjoy you and your family under our tent. I sent you a PM about delivery of your gear so let me know.

By the way, I was just informed from a third person that they heard the same company owner say that we are going broke.

Offer still stands. Public appology was be the right thing to do right now.

Thank you again Tom. Here’s to a great 2006.

Richard

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Richie. Glad to hear things are good (relatively speaking) for you, your family and team. I look forward to seeing you at the CSC races this year!

Angie :sun:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Richard,

Keep the faith, bro. All I know is, I’m coming to Greeley and, in typical media style, I hope to be sponging off some of your food and drinks.

Jeff Franz
    KartSport Magazine
    http://www.kartsportmagazine.com

RBI
    Participant

Thank you Jeff,

You know I always have the coldest beer and the best food in karting.

Looking foreward to seeing you. Won’t make Oklahoma but will be with the team for the rest of the year.

Richard

RBI
    Participant

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my drivers this weekend for making me look so good.

ICC – 70 entries

Alan Rudolph – Pole position, 3rd in heat race ( had 1.7 second lead on the final corner lapper spun in fron of him ) Main – 4th place

AJ Whisler – Qualifying – 11th, heat race – 5th, main 20th ( collected in turn one with a number of karts )

Marc Elliott – Qualifying – 39, heat race 14th, main 27th. Way to move up after on track troubles all weekend

T. Brock – ( first ever rain race ) Qualifying – 56, Heat race – 15th, main – 23rd. T’s first National race and in the rain. Greay job.

This is out of over 70 entries. Hard enough to make the show let alone place so well.

ICA – 60 entries ???

Mitch Cobb ( First Senior race )

Qualifying – 2nd, heat race 7th ( on track incident ) Main – 15th.
    This is coming from 80cc junior ranks to the biggest senior race of the year. Watch out for Mitch. You will see this youg talent in a car very soon.

Thank you to all the drivers, parents, tuners and sponsors. A big thank you to AJ Whisler wearing 2 hats. Running a top national team is hard enough without having to compete in the headline class and do it as well as you did. Results were not what you expected but they will come. Bad luck only comes around once in a while.

Richard

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Congratulations to all of the RBI drivers!

Richie, if you email me this sort of stuff I will put if on the front page as a news story! (better with a picture, too!)

angie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.