RACING FOR HEROES

Home Forums General Discussion RACING FOR HEROES

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: What a great weekend for kart racing in Colorado. A night race and a day race with very little travel between events. I wish all who race at night to run fast and safe. I hope that many of you will attend the RACING FOR HEROES event at Bandimere on Sunday 11, 2011. This Colorado Junior Kart event will have a welcome mat to two and four cycles tags and shifters to join the race under a one-day IKF license. An 8:00 am start with drivers meeting and opening ceremonies. A free lunch will be provided for all drivers and other surprises thru out the day. Come and show the military, police, firemen and first responders some love from the karting community.

The lunch facilities will also be available on Saturday during practice Hope to see you at the race.

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929

Don Dempster
    Participant

Will you also be welcoming the 2 stroke Kids Cadet classes that race here in Colorado

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: We will be running under Colorado kid kart rules so a 206 engine would be required. The tag and shifter classes that will be run are tag senior,master and the related shifter classes. Call me for any further questions concerning classes etc.

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929

Sam Strain
    Participant

Will you be running TAG Jr.’s with the Seniors or no TAG Jr. at all?

Thanks,
    Sam

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: We will be able to have a one day fee for IKF of only $ 10.00. The other normal fees will be in place. A thank you to Jay and Tammy for making this happen and IKF for seeing the value of the RACING FOR HEROES event.

Please if you are a Junior Tag please call me for details.

Craig Mansfield
    303-242-2929

Greg Welch
    Participant

Craig,

See you at the event. My kart will be racing in the event, but with a special guest driver??!

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Greg, Sounds great, We hope to have a super day of racing and remembering during this special event.

Craig Mansfield

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.