**SOLD**Praga LO206 Race Ready Kart Package $3500

Home Forums Classifieds **SOLD**Praga LO206 Race Ready Kart Package $3500

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Goetz
    Participant

I did not think that I would ever be parting ways with this awesome kart but I’m trying to become a pilot and it is proving too costly, so I am trying to find her a good home. The kart itself is a 2016 Praga Dragon Evo Chassis mated to a Fastermotors.net Briggs & Stratton LO206 race engine package with the Hilliard Flame Clutch. I highly encourage that you watch the link below and research the components of this build because this was really a top notch build! The motor is practically brand new. I have had it out on the track less than a handful of times. Just to note tires show slightly more wear than some pictures may show but still have a full season of life left on them, another great thing about this class.. This would be the absolute perfect kart for someone who is looking to enter into the sport or add an additional kart to participate in the LO206 class. This is a totally race ready package that you could purchase and take to the track the same day. The LO206 class is a spec class so it is notoriously reliable and offers far more time on the track and less time in the pits wrenching than other categories. This is why it is so popular and offers the most racing classes so you can start racing right away. Below is a list of all that is included in the sale. Thank you for your time, and feel free to reach out with any questions. Brandon (303) 476-0355

2016 Praga Dragon Evo Chassis (has frame protectors and brake rotor protector) chassis alone is almost $6k
    https://shop.tandaracing.com/products/praga-dragon-evo-str
    LO206 with Hilliard Flame Clutch (fastermotors.net)
    -will include extra gears to help get the most performance depending on track setup
    -includes two new sets of brake pads as well
    -includes additional supply of 4T racing motor oil and RBF600 Motul Blake Fluid
    -have additional chassis parts, tubing, etc
    -Stone kart stand (this was almost $500 alone and imo this is the only way to go, makes it super easy to load/unload with just one person)
    -Racing gas can with tube so pit stops are a breeze
    -Alpinestar rib protector (adjusts to all sizes)

Thanks again for your time, Brandon (303) 476-0355

Brandon Goetz
    Participant

Price Drop! $3250 takes it all

Brandon Goetz
    Participant

kart has been sold

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.