News about the newsletter

Home Forums General Discussion News about the newsletter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angie MacEwen
    Participant

I was going to stop printing the hardcopy newsletter completely, and focus on the web site. However, I have since changed my mind, and the newsletter will continue. The major change is that it will be quarterly, not monthly (at least for now). This may mean that some of the timely info, such as results and points, are not included, or will be included as I have the space, time, and information to use. Most seem to use the website for these things, anyway. The general focus of the publication will shift slightly, to offer more information to newbie and/or potential new karters. I would like to continue to put some technical tips in, for example, the great shifter kart gear ratio chart that Bill Noud provided a couple of months back. Also, I will continue to use ( and currently need) karter bios, and would like to get an occasional bio on the track owners and kart shop owners – I have yet to get any of these.

So, with all of that said, I need to get some advertising going. Please contact me as soon as possible, if you are interested, so that I can make sure we get your ad in the next issue.

With the content being more general, I plan to increase both the number printed and the number of locations distributed. In addition, I am going to be printing a special addition “program” for the Steamboat Springs Grand Prix event, and will include the ads for all of my paid advertisers.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns. I would like to get the Summer issue together right away, so that it can be available to be distribute at the Denver Grand Prix. Please let me know what size ad you plan to have, and get me the ad copy as soon as possible (of course, payment is GREATLY appreciated at that time, too!)

For those of you who may not want a full ad… consider this. I am going to be inserting a “Business Directory” into the publication which will list more business resources for karters. Any kart related business is welcome to submit info, AND any karters that have businesses they would like to expose to the karting (and potential karting) public.

thank you to all who have been and will continue to support The Colorado Karter! I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Angie MacEwen
    [email protected]

One more thing, there is no doubt that the website is a great success, and I thank you all for your support. I am constantly working to improve on it, and am always open to suggestions!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.